PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed over headaches and anxiety

meamti
14-02-18, 19:48
I don’t know where to turn to I’m so worried and convinced I have some sort of brain tumour or injury. I’m getting headaches every day on the right side, mainly in the temple and ear, sometimes at the back and a lot of the time it feels like my right eye ball. I’m obsessing over it so much I can’t tell if that’s making it worse or what but I’m so scared. I just want my old self back.
A year ago I went through a break up which totally messed me up and left me with constant anxiety for months. In September I had a bad experience with weed and convinced myself I was actually dying. Ever since then my anxiety has changed and is so much worse. It started with constant pressure in my forehead and back of head, and I massively suffered from Derealization which I only realised after at least two months of being convinced I was going mad. In early January I had a week where if suddenly all went and I felt amazing like my old self, then I felt myself falling back into it and got so upset. I end up having to lie in bed for days on end feeling so spaced out.
Today I’m just so freaked out. My headaches feel much stronger and I don’t know if it’s anxiety or what. I keep feeling like the ground is wobbly and on my way home today I kept feeling like I was going to fall. When I was sat on the bus my body suddenly felt sooo heavy and tight, I can’t even explain it. I had to breathe and try to fight it and it passed after a few minutes but my headache is making me so anxious about any other symptoms.
I don’t know what to do, I thought it was getting better but these physical symptoms are ruining my anxiety recovery. I know it’s a vicious cycle but I feel like if I had no physical symptoms I would be fine. I have such bad health anxiety and i can’t stop obsessing Over this

Thanks so much for reading

nomorepanic
14-02-18, 19:54
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239