PDA

View Full Version : One Thing After Another!

Gail May
15-02-18, 01:12
Okay, so I was on here posting a few weeks ago about my problems with very sore and itchy bottom. I visited my GP, who examined me and said that he thought I had Candida or something similar. Finally after 2 weeks of an anti fungal cream, all the itching and soreness cleared up. However, Whilst I am going to the loo every day, I am finding that it always feel like it is incomplete. I strain to try and clear it, but cannot. A few hours later, I usually manage to clear it. (Sorry for TMI). So, this has made me desperately anxious again. Is there something wrong with my sphincter, or do I have a rectal prolapse? I have never bled, nor do I have any abdominal pains, although quite gassy at night? Anyone had similar that can reassure me please?

Gail May
20-02-18, 19:20
Anyone help me please?

Phuzella
20-02-18, 19:28
Could be piles? ?

Fishmanpa
20-02-18, 19:38
Increase your fiber intake. Metamucil or a similar product.

Positive thoughts

StephanieKes
22-02-18, 03:37
I agree about the fiber! This could also just be your stress over the situation. Also, up your water intake for good measure.

Magic
22-02-18, 14:45
Yes I agree with fibre, green vegetables. I take Laxido. Maybe under a different name for you. This problem is very awkward especially if you are not near a toilet.
I use E45 for soreness. I am sure your doctor would have told you if there was anything like a prolapse.