PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon burning :(((((

Mary2
15-02-18, 00:33
Guys please... I’m so sleepy and so scared... The thing is that I startled in my sleep and a felt really dizzy so I got up to eat some cinnamon because it helps me when I feel so. I put half of a baby spon in 2 3 spoons yogurt but this time I decided that I don’t want to wake anyone up so I quickly took some with a finger from the cinnamon powder and ate it(touched it and licked on the tip of my finger what I got like 2-3 times) and went back to bed. But then I felt my tongue burning and my mouth dry. I grabbed my phone and checked if its possible cinnamon do cause this and found that how dangerous it can be and about that cinnamon challenge people did. It basically can be life threatening. I ate yogurt drank a lot of water but i still feel my mouth dry and throat strange also my stomach hurts so bad now and burns a bit :( I don’t know what to do. Im 21.

Fishmanpa
15-02-18, 01:02
Nothing... you're fine. That's not enough at all to do any harm.

Positive thoughts

Mary2
15-02-18, 01:07
Thank you ❤️ I try to sleep but then I think something weird is happening to your throat...

Mary2
15-02-18, 07:33
It’s the next morning and my throat and tongue are burning but stomach is fine ��