PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

Brad10
16-02-18, 01:05
So I've had anxiety for 3.5 years very bad health anxiety about tumours to schizophrenia and bad depersonalization and derealization my psychiatrist wants me to go on medication and I forgot to mention panic attacks almost every day and I think I'm finally going to take it, anyone else got over all this without medication?

Fishmanpa
16-02-18, 01:22
So I've had anxiety for 3.5 years very bad health anxiety about tumours to schizophrenia and bad depersonalization and derealization my psychiatrist wants me to go on medication and I forgot to mention panic attacks almost every day and I think I'm finally going to take it, anyone else got over all this without medication?

Brad... Based on your post history, I think you should take them. You need to give your mind a rest.

Does your psychiatrist know about you posting here?

Positive thoughts

Brad10
16-02-18, 02:24
Brad... Based on your post history, I think you should take them. You need to give your mind a rest.

Does your psychiatrist know about you posting here?

Positive thoughts

Yes she tells me not to but getting the reassurance from people that go through it helps a lot

Fishmanpa
16-02-18, 02:34
Yes she tells me not to but getting the reassurance from people that go through it helps a lot

That reassurance seeking is preventing you from getting better I'm afraid :(

Positive thoughts

Brad10
16-02-18, 02:36
That reassurance seeking is preventing you from getting better I'm afraid :(

Positive thoughts

Yah that is very true, honestly the depersonalization feeling and dizziness is what bothers me the most :(