PDA

View Full Version : Morning panic

Kmn111
17-02-18, 12:03
After being afraid to go to sleep, I awaken in full blown fear. Then it’s like all the symptoms, almost one at a time, have to fire up as blood rushes through. I can feel I’m still tired, but utterly afraid to try. It’s getting worse every day. I have filled my prescription for Lexapro but am afraid to take it- equal parts fear it won’t work and equal parts it is copping out or will permanently change me. Is this what my life will now always be?

venusbluejeans
17-02-18, 12:09
Hiya Kmn111 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Kmn111
17-02-18, 12:33
Hiya Kmn111 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark13
17-02-18, 16:19
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.