PDA

View Full Version : Something Weird That Happens Some Mornings.

Trbfan
17-02-18, 14:30
Does this happen to anyone else? I dont know if this anxiety related, but its happened to me for years, and I only remember it starting after my anixety got bad. If I get woken up at a certain point in my sleep, and have to jump up quickly after (within a few minutes) I will over the course of several minutes start feeling my heart start pounding, I'll start getting really shaky, and then I'll get lightheaded like im gonna pass out and it will only get worse unless I lay down for a few minutes again. Once I've laid down for a few minutes I usually feel fine and that wont happen again. It seems happen most if I wake up from 2-3.5 hours after falling asleep.

I've experienced it occasionally for years, its on my mind now cause it just happened for the first time in awhile, my mom was trying to pull our dog in with two other dogs out and was making noise, so I got woken up and ran to the door, and then we had to try to find the phone number of the person and thats when this hit me, and I let it get pretty bad before I finally laid down. Was just wondering if anyone else experienced this? Could this somehow be something anxiety has contributed too? I know it sounds kinda like POTS but no doctor has ever officially diagnosed me with that.