PDA

View Full Version : Scared i might have HIV or is this anxiety

Turbo
18-02-18, 04:49
2 years ago I started college
First year I was introduced to alcohol by an older roommate
Then I started getting people to buy it for me.
I started getting drunk and having sex
I'd have sex with a condom on then I'd ask to take it off and she'd do it
Or she'll take the condom off to give me fallico then ride me raw.
Within those 2 years I had chymadia 4 times and yes treated for it before having sex again but
January 1st 2018 I had sex with a girl
She took the condom off and oral then we had unprotected
I fell asleep after
Next day I woke up kinda itchy and I had discomfort when I pee and discomfort in my sacks. I assumed uti , and i was gonna go to the clinic after I finished my water fast which I cut early cause I had a back pain, tingling in legs, heart pain, chest pain, and lightheadness. and fever and night sweats one night. All This was within 3 days so I went to the hospital they confirmed it was cause I wasn't eating I put stress on my body causing all that. Proceeded to the clinic
The clinic said no uti but gave me doxycycline, but it didn't help. so I went to the hospital but they gave me a shot and a single antibiotic and said I'll be good by next week but never called back with std results
Still no luck with relief
A couple weeks later I see my urologist who treated me 3 times for Chlymidia ..he's out sick si I see his assistant who tested me for some std that's unusual and it came back negative
I went on google and searched all my symptoms which include heart pain chest pain and tingling that comes and goes
Along with penis discomfort after peeing frequent urination, abdominal pain, and testical pain, and morning nausea
All of these symptoms continued after the fast and to present

I asked the assistant for another std and for a blood test he said no and to get tested for that somewhère else and it's killing me I need some relief I can't sleep
Google says HIV or Diabetes or Herpes and herpes in the urethra.
I got my blood sugar taken and it's good
But I'm scared for everything else

And now I have a slight sore throats with a dry cough and google says HIV

---------- Post added at 04:49 ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 ----------

Sorry for grammar errors,
My iPad was dying

WiseMonkey
18-02-18, 05:21
Hi,

Well you have to take full responsibility for having unprotected sex and catching several STD's and maybe passing them on!

Definitely go and get an HIV test, they are free from any Aids Centre.
Then in the words of Jeremy Kyle, 'stick something on the end of it' and then keep it on.

Good luck with it.

Justus
18-02-18, 06:22
Yes, get tested. It's very unlikely you contracted HIV from one encounter, but getting tested is the only way to know for sure.

Spelling advice I can't hold in:

fallico
Fellatio.

Defiantly
Definitely.

WiseMonkey
18-02-18, 07:05
Yes, get tested. It's very unlikely you contracted HIV from one encounter, but getting tested is the only way to know for sure.

Spelling advice I can't hold it in

Definitely.

Damn auto correct!!

Phuzella
18-02-18, 09:24
Why would you do a water fast? ?