PDA

View Full Version : Butt symptoms - won’t stop!

huskersjkb
19-02-18, 03:44
First off... I am on several pills for anxiety, depression and insomnia. So I know the rigor of panic and anxiety driving these symptoms is likely the cause. But...

1.) Piles that come and go. Here 3-4 days, then better. Then they shift! It’s like they are on different sides of the hole pain wise. Just one spot of bright red blood each time they reappear.

2.) I drink about 75-80 oz of water daily. I do have coffee, but that’s never been a trigger. I’m still constipated unless I take a glycerin suppository. I feel like even when I don’t have to I’m straining. I can’t seem to stop straining :( I’m trying.

3.) When I get the urge to pee, or even sometimes just sitting, there is this dull ache that feels like it’s my tailbone but I can’t actually locate it.

I had Hodgkins in 2002, and so my mind always goes to the complete worst that any of this could be. It’s been about 10 weeks of this now... I know some of you have lived with piles and this stuff for decades... but it scares the crap out of me. Been to the doc four times... said he has zero concern about cancer, but could be ulcerative colitis or IBS.

Please help. Have any of you experienced the same combo of symptoms? The tailbone one really weirds me out... what sort of stuff have you tried with success? Witch hazel, Prep H, none of that has worked for me. I’ve tried proctofoam with some success, along with lidocaine.

Anyone??