PDA

View Full Version : Involuntary movements are ruining my life

Missb89
19-02-18, 16:59
It痴 been over two months and I知 losing it. My ankle jerks down, up, to the side, my toes twitch. IF this was anxiety it wouldn稚 just be in my right foot and it would致e stopped by now. I知 losing sleep and feeling nauseous because I知 so nervous. All I can focus on is my damn foot even when I知 supposed to be working or spending time with my daughter. I知 so scared.

ServerError
19-02-18, 17:04
Loads of people on here have been exactly where you are. And by that I mean they've experienced twitching and jerking in specific body parts that have terrified the life out of them. I'm yet to see any of them diagnosed with anything serious as a result of this.

It could be anxiety, or it could be just one of those random things. I recently saw a neurologist who told me that most twitching never results in any kind of diagnosis. Body parts twitch. End of story.

Have you spoken to a doctor about it?

Missb89
19-02-18, 17:16
Loads of people on here have been exactly where you are. And by that I mean they've experienced twitching and jerking in specific body parts that have terrified the life out of them. I'm yet to see any of them diagnosed with anything serious as a result of this.

It could be anxiety, or it could be just one of those random things. I recently saw a neurologist who told me that most twitching never results in any kind of diagnosis. Body parts twitch. End of story.

Have you spoken to a doctor about it?

I did after it only been happening for 10 days, and he drew some blood to check my electrolytes and minerals and that was fine. I知 wondering if I should contact him and let him know that this is still happening after two months.

nomorepanic
19-02-18, 17:20
Please post this on your previous post on the same subject as per the below post from Admin.

Can posters please keep their posts to one thread

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.