PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need Feedback

TheQuest
06-07-07, 03:28
I've been in high anxiety all day and had a panic attack this evening. My chest has not been hurting just felt like I couldn't catch my breath and that I was smothering. I've been dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. The weirdest symptom was feeling as though my heart stopped for a second and also that my chest felt almost like it was vibrating.

Please give some feedback and let me know if anyone has felt this way! I have panic attacks alot in my life but it has been a long time since I had one and for some reason they always feel a little bit different than before. Within the last 5-6 years I've had EKG's, echocardiogram and a stress test with good results and I'm fairly young. I'm just wondering if anyone has had the sensations in their chest like I'm having and the accompanying dizziness.

Thanks so much in advance to you all.

Phill2
06-07-07, 04:18
Gday Quest
It's just common anxiety from your description.
I used to get the same symptoms myself
Phill :shades:

TheQuest
06-07-07, 04:24
Thank you for the feedback and reassurance. I am feeling better than I was earlier. It has just been so long since I had a panic attack in just feels almost like the first time.

Thanks again.

ItWillPass
06-07-07, 05:55
that ALWAYS happens to me. If I go a long time without panic, when it comes back I am terrified that it is something else. Tests I had a year ago mean nothing when the panic comes back. Glad you are feeling better. Store this away in your memory, so if it happens again, you will remember this time and remember that you were okay.
PS I have had those exact symptoms as well