PDA

View Full Version : Will it settle down?

vnb80
20-02-18, 09:57
I’m on my 4th week on 20mg after taking it every other day for months, I still feel like the side effects are still there, it only took about 2 weeks when I first started taking it 9 years ago. Shall I give it more time as doctor said I might of messed my seratonin up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
20-02-18, 10:00
Is there a reason you are only taking it every other day?

vnb80
20-02-18, 10:03
I took it every other day thinking i was gonna come off it eventually, been taking every day again now for 4 weeks

OakTrees
20-02-18, 10:52
Have a look at the "Timetable for recovery on fluoxetine" thread. It's normal to feel worse for quite a while after starting fluoxetine or increasing the dose.

vnb80
20-02-18, 10:53
Have a look at the "Timetable for recovery on fluoxetine" thread. It's normal to feel worse for quite a while after starting fluoxetine or increasing the dose.

Can you send me link please

vnb80
24-02-18, 22:45
5th week on 20mg from going up from 20mg every other day and today my anxiety is really bad, cannot seem to calm myself down tried breathing, yoga but nothing is working, is this just side effects?

nomorepanic
24-02-18, 22:56
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.