PDA

View Full Version : Visual disturbance after driving

Chlobo
20-02-18, 15:27
Back again ☹️ I’ve just had my first driving lesson and I was driving for a while down a country road when she asked me to pull over. When I stopped the car the lines on the road were still moving like the car was moving or rolling back. I’d been staring at the road while I was driving so it’s almost like my brain got confused that we had stopped.
I googled it and it said neuro disorders. I’m really worried now 😟

Carys
20-02-18, 15:33
Well, why did you google it, are you really wanting to just make yourself unneccesarily scared? You really have been told so many times to not do it, yet you still do, I don't understand why.

I thought everyone got this now and again, eye and facial muscle tension can cause these types of 'motion effects'. If you look up on any anxiety site, or search anxiety vision wobbling, swaying, moving etc. you will find its a primary symptom of anxiety and stress. Of course you didn't google about anxiety symptoms you did a basic google of your PERCEIVED syptoms and of course got neurological problems coming up. NO surprise there then. They are PERCEPTUAL movements (caused by facial, head and eye tension) and not neurological in origin.

Just accept it, no big deal, and move on.

Carys
20-02-18, 15:37
EDITED : ADMIN, IF THIS THREAD GETS MERGED WITH ANOTHER THREAD, can my post be move too ? Ta everso

Elen
20-02-18, 15:37
Please post this on your previous post on the same subject as per the below post from Admin.

Can posters please keep their posts to one thread

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen