PDA

View Full Version : what's wrong with my skin???

dus1996
21-02-18, 13:03
like seriously??? why do i get all these weird things? i already have cherry angiomas and i'm 21 years old and i have plenty of tiny red blood spots on my upper arms and i know cherry angiomas occur with age!! but i have them already
and now i have this weird thing on my scalp it look like a light brown pigmented mole but i did a research and it looks a lot like saborrheic keratosis which occurs from aging too!! but i'm only 21 why do i get those things???
it might be just a mole but i doubt it.. what's wrong with me :'(

Fishmanpa
21-02-18, 13:16
what's wrong with me :'(

Nothing. We're not made of blemish free smooth porcelain and we all get skin "things", lumps and bumps all throughout our lives.

Positive thoughts

Careful1
21-02-18, 19:37
I have tons of issues with my skin right now as well and it has me all freaked out... I have one cherry angioma but it never bothered or scared me as I know they are common and really dont mean anything... I have some spider angiomas too.

dus1996
21-02-18, 20:02
I have tons of issues with my skin right now as well and it has me all freaked out... I have one cherry angioma but it never bothered or scared me as I know they are common and really dont mean anything... I have some spider angiomas too.

thanks for your answer!! i know cherry angiomas aren't something serious but i have lots of tiny blood spots like so many... but you have to look really close to see them!! i think i'm dying :'(

Careful1
21-02-18, 20:12
Could is possibly be petechia? Some people are prone to them... I get them all the time.

dus1996
21-02-18, 20:44
Could is possibly be petechia? Some people are prone to them... I get them all the time.

it doesn't look like petechia... it's more on the surface of the skin.. but now i'm more concerned about this thing on my scalp! i'm so sure it's skin cancer.. :(