PDA

View Full Version : The road to nowhere........

elibabez
21-02-18, 20:30
Hello folks thanks for choosing to read this, i know theres lots of other threads out there, and theres nothing which makes me special :weep: but please read and id appreciate it, i will always try to help other people too!

So, i joined this forum three years ago, when i finally decided to seek help for my anxiety after many years of massive anxiety.

Ive been on every tablet and dosage from sertraline to citolopram to prozac
up to 60mg prozac (fluoxtine version of it)

CBT therapy too..

My anxiety mainly includes:

being terrified of loud bangs (doors slamming shut/people yelling etc)!

always, having to be sure people are `cool with me`
be it my landlord, manager, neighbour`
ive always got to seek out a conversation with them to make sure theyre `cool with me`

and if i dont manage to speak to them, im terrified inside thinking `what if they arent happy or cool with me`

now that bit of my anxiety is the worst!
why should i care what people think of me!
but sadly in my brain i cant get out of my head, wether it be work colleagues etc, im always thinking `what do they think of me, are they angry at me, are they cool with me`!

This bit of obsessive anxiety, which doesnt stop bugging at me 24/7
i cant get away from it no matter what ive tried doing, from changing the food i eat to cbt, to medication.

So despite being on here three years and suffering from massive anxiety for well over 10 years, im still battling an ongoing world war with no end in sight!

And worst of all, i work in a busy city center well known food store, which means theres 10000 and 1 scenarios during the working day for things/people to trigger my anxiety

I have now been off prozac for three months, so i can honestly say its well out of my system - i am not taking any medication at the moment because it just seems a waste of money.

So there you get, my ongoing road to nowhere!

Anyone going through similar id love to be able to help each other.

Thanks for reading!

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

nobody replied
cries

Angleterre
22-02-18, 14:27
Hello folks thanks for choosing to read this, i know theres lots of other threads out there, and theres nothing which makes me special :weep: but please read and id appreciate it, i will always try to help other people too!

So, i joined this forum three years ago, when i finally decided to seek help for my anxiety after many years of massive anxiety.

Ive been on every tablet and dosage from sertraline to citolopram to prozac
up to 60mg prozac (fluoxtine version of it)

CBT therapy too..

My anxiety mainly includes:

being terrified of loud bangs (doors slamming shut/people yelling etc)!

always, having to be sure people are `cool with me`
be it my landlord, manager, neighbour`
ive always got to seek out a conversation with them to make sure theyre `cool with me`

and if i dont manage to speak to them, im terrified inside thinking `what if they arent happy or cool with me`

now that bit of my anxiety is the worst!
why should i care what people think of me!
but sadly in my brain i cant get out of my head, wether it be work colleagues etc, im always thinking `what do they think of me, are they angry at me, are they cool with me`!

This bit of obsessive anxiety, which doesnt stop bugging at me 24/7
i cant get away from it no matter what ive tried doing, from changing the food i eat to cbt, to medication.

So despite being on here three years and suffering from massive anxiety for well over 10 years, im still battling an ongoing world war with no end in sight!

And worst of all, i work in a busy city center well known food store, which means theres 10000 and 1 scenarios during the working day for things/people to trigger my anxiety

I have now been off prozac for three months, so i can honestly say its well out of my system - i am not taking any medication at the moment because it just seems a waste of money.

So there you get, my ongoing road to nowhere!

Anyone going through similar id love to be able to help each other.

Thanks for reading!

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

nobody replied
cries

Wow
That’s me the bit about caring what people’s opinion is of me !
You say 60mg ? I’m in 150mg sertraline which helped immensely
Hugs hugs hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk