PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit funny ,,, ?

Buster70
21-02-18, 21:59
So I thought I'd start a thread with no particular subject or point for that matter , the chat room makes me more anxious but I do like some human interaction talking to the dogs is ok but when they start answering back it's not good .
I like to hear about other people's lives good or bad and photos of pets and places they live where I will probably never get to , if it can be told in a humorous way all the better anxiety and depression are not half as much fun as you would expect .
At best I'm an annoying saracastic di@k ( but my mommy loves me ) at worst you'll find me down the woods checking if branches would hold my weight or driving on the motorway with my eyes shut .
So tell me somthing funny and if you are having a sh&t day have a rant .
No topic and the only rule no falling out over things that don't really matter if you don't like what someone has put then jog on and come back another day when somthing else is happening, no point pulling hair on a site like this we have enough problems .
My life has its ups and downs and has been far from conventional even as a child so I'll always have somthing to talk about .
So somthing to start that happened last year you may find it funny or maybe not
I take my granddaughter to school a couple of times each week apparently I'm a bad influence on her , she has a morning ritual, she says goodbye and goes to hang up her coat , I walk round to the class widow and have to wave and blow a kiss , this particular day the sun is bright and I can hardly see through the window but I see her go past the first window heading for mine so I start the wave and then as I'm blowing the kiss a cloud goes over the sun and I can now see through the window , she's walked straight by and I'm stood blowing kisses to her teacher the other side of the window , I am still allowed into the school grounds under supervision :roflmao:
It's not my thread it's anyone's so knock yourself out post a story or a picture.
Take care fellow loons :D

BikerMatt
21-02-18, 23:54
This keeps me from going insane!!!

Catherine S
22-02-18, 00:17
Thats a very cool bike Matt. I'd like to share if I may, how proud I am of my son Andy, who is now in his 40s and finally reaping the rewards of his talent as a digital artist, after so many years of hard work, failed relationships and personal struggle to realise his dream of earning a living doing what he loves.

He's now a recognised poster artist and freelances for Disney, Pixar and the BBC to name but a few. The financial rewards aren't great but he earns enough to live comfortably and is a long way from living in bed-sits....or with me lol!

I'm just proud that he stayed true to who he is...he's never been a 9-5 kind of guy and that didn't always go down well in past relationships. So to my lad Andy, i'd like to say "you got there in the end as I always knew you would...and your washing is ready now, so please collect it tomorrow" :D

Mum xx

Buster70
22-02-18, 13:01
Nice bike Matt and better than anti depressants plus the added advantage of hiding the bald patch , couldn't trust myself on a bike anymore my head is all over the place which is probably what would happen if I did ( splat roll ) thinking of getting a little quad for me and the grandkids though , my girls were always on bikes trikes and go carts .
Cathrine it's seems the older your kids are the more problems and worry bring , had no real problems with mine until they were grown up , thought I'd get a worry break then I get a granddaughter at 40 and it starts again but I do love being around kids so all good .
Granddaughter story for today happened two weeks ago , we go out in the van and she's in the back safely belted up , halfway down the street it starts a voice from the back ,
"Granddad seat belt "!
Me "yes "
End of the road
"Granddad are you even indicating? " indicator goes on
"Granddad there are lot of hats in the back are they to cover your big bald head " laughing from the back .
Me " you're walking home ya little sh@t "
" Grandad stop swearing " more laughing from the back
7 year old smart arse but I love her to bits :D

BikerMatt
22-02-18, 16:28
Thanks Cath, You are a very proud Mum to Andy and so you should be! Well done Andy!:D

Buster, Some of the things kids come out with eh? My little one started school in Sept and he's turned into a competely different animal. About 2 weeks ago he comes home and calls me bo##ock face. We've never sworn in front of him, so what must go round in the playground eh?

Not been out on my bike since Oct 2016 because of my back, these health problems and not mentally up to it. It's sitting in the garage gathering dust!

Carnation
22-02-18, 17:50
Good idea Buster. I'm sure your thread will keep everyone going, including yourself. :yesyes:

Buster70
22-02-18, 20:05
Had a real rough day today , the cold is freaking me out because of the asthma and the anxiety has jumped on the band wagon and made me think I can't breath , been in total panic for two hours like I'm being crushed inside so if anyone is in my area and fancies popping round and punching me hard in the face that might snap me out of it , it's a good target :)
Had an agreement with my granddaughter for a long time , if I swear she slaps me hand or arm which happens a lot when I'm driving , my daughters never swear in front of me even now they've are grown up .
Matt you'll get back on that bike when you're fixed up , here's some inspiration, when to see a chap to buy somthing I turn up at a storage yard with containers he's waiting, I go over to shake his hand and realise he's only got one arm ( most awkward hand shake ever ) he goes in the container and drops a scaffold batten down and back in , loud roar and he rolls out backwards on a 1200 bandit down the plank rides round and parks up , he had it converted pair of renthals with an extra bar welded on one side , thumb throttle clutch and brake all on one side , and he keeps it there to hide it from his Mrs who he said would kill him he'd already lost one arm , we had a chat about vw trikes that he'd also got but two wheels was his thing , I guess you can do anything if you are determined enough or mad enough :D

Carnation
23-02-18, 18:34
How are you today Buster? :)

Buster70
23-02-18, 20:47
Nice of you to ask carnation, you know that feeling when you get run over then a steamroller goes over you then a dog comes along and cocks it's leg up , kind of like that :D.
Had terrible night sat on the edge of the sofa most of the night taking shallow breaths like it would be my last , nodded off just in time for the neighbour's starting their cars for work , kids came round at 8 so had to act normal , I arranged to go see some bikes today and need the money so reluctantly set off up Derbyshire had to haggle a price while feeling like I was going to drop dead , I think that was the panic peak because it eased off a bit driving home , I dropped my cheesy nibbles while driving and pulled into a lay by to sort things out and have a drink and then the sun came out just as I found an oasis cd under my seat , so cheeesys cleared up music on loud sun out and I think yeah I can get through this , that's when I pull out into the dual carriageway and realise I've miss judged how far away the huge lorry is behind me , I'm pushing my foot through the floor of the old van to go faster while looking in my mirror at a looming lorry that the driver is probably doing the same with his brake pedal , in the end it wasn't that close you could easily have got a fag paper between my rear bumper and his front , he was probably honking but all I could hear was what's the story morning glory , turned it up carried on , you always feel very alive when you've had a near miss :D
Well you did ask :ohmy:

Carnation
23-02-18, 23:18
Yes, I did Buster. And you never disappoint. :D
I love the way you keep going, no matter what!

Buster70
24-02-18, 19:57
Like a bloody bad penny that keeps turning up :D
Hope you are still on the right track .

BikerMatt
24-02-18, 20:33
Hi Bro, Sorry your not feeling so good! Hope your getting on ok!

It's amazing that guy with the Bandit12 riding with one arm.

A guy who's a member of the same bike club as me was paralysed when his ZX6 burst into flames at speed. A few years later he converted a Street triple so he could ride again. Here's a pic.

Carnation
27-02-18, 09:23
Buster, are you making a snowman today? 😃

BikerMatt
27-02-18, 16:38
Happy Times!!!!!

Buster70
27-02-18, 21:52
I would have had to be quick , sun then snow storm then sun and repeat , it was crazy like all the seasons in one day , not the beast they promised .
Been to busy trying to dodge the mines in mine field I live in , not easy when you are wearing size 30 clown shoes , it's a bloody wonderful life .
Tonight I got some new old tunes on my MP3 , been trying to get fitter and less fatter on and exercise bike , three new additions were Hendrix hey joe , R.E.M. It's the end of the world ( and I feeeeel fine ) and a local lad , Jake bug lightening bolt , can't pedal without choons :D
Matt seen a guy on tv with stabilisers on a bike like that , I'm always amazed at people who just say fu&k it a disability isn't going to stop me doing what I love , a 17 year old lad crashed car racing at donnington park ( on my doorstep ) he lost both legs and now he's back driving already he just said it's still in my head that I want to race , puts us to shame a bit eh , and Guy martin never ceases to amaze me , horror smash breaks his back and just carries on , he is a true legend I'll watch anything he's on just for his enthusiasm.
Take care . :D

Buster70
01-03-18, 20:35
Tough day yesterday, partner is really down the pneumonia seems to have gone again but once the antibiotics finish it's never long before it's back , yesterday she was talking suicide and had written a note while I was out , trying to talk about it is like putting petrol on the fire , I'm not the best at dealing with her illness , I took her out with the dogs and got caught out in a blizzard but it did seem to break the cycle temporarily.
Anyway that was yesterday and today was a different day and slightly different mood , went to Asda as we walked in she stopped to look at somthing and I walked off with a different woman with the same hat ( not intentionally) :doh:
Been the shed today having a play in the cold , finished off a little project from my warped imagination, see what you think , I saw a broken sewing machine in the scrap and thought ,,,,,

Carnation
01-03-18, 22:43
Are you entering it for 'Robot Wars' Buster and what name would you give it?

Buster, you can do no more than be there for your partner. :hugs:

Buster70
05-03-18, 23:13
Carnation I now have a pretty pointless sewing machine tractor that doesn't sew or do tractor stuff , partner doesn't want it in the house , I didn't really think it through ( when do I ) its heavy so would keep the gate open , god knows what I'll do with the 5 ft dalek when I finish it , you know when the shrink says to " do you see things other people don't see " should I tell them I look at a sewing machine and see tractor ? :D
Had a terrible day yesterday at chaise buster couldn't do right for doing wrong, just felt like giving up all day ( very dark thoughts I won't go into ) as there isn't a single person I can talk to I'll dump it on here like a sneak in the night mental fly tipper .
Had trip to Matlock bath today to see an old chap to buy some bits , if it hadn't been for my lungs feeling like they were full of gravel it would have been a lovely trip , the old guy was really nice and we had a good chinwag and cup of tea , the drive there is great for those who don't know it it's in the Derbyshire countryside , it actually looks like model village, valleys and rocky hillsides with sandstone cottages dotted around the hills , it's bikers heaven with miles of winding roads ( no very forgiving drystone walls ) in summer it's full of bikers , took a photo before I left and there's another in summer .
On the way back I pulled up in a lay by and had some grub taking in the beauty, another vw van went past and papped and waved ( it's what we do ) so then I chucked a fridge , tyres and matress out into a field and left ( only joking but some dickheads really do ) .
I tried not to worry what I'd find back at home after being gone six hours but nothing untoward, without the anxiety it would be a great day at the office .:D I do have a good Matlock story from my youth but by now I'm probably typing to myself ( first sign of madness ) so just two pics , today and last summer .

Carnation
06-03-18, 00:53
What a lovely place Buster. :)
I kno you enjoy your days out. If only we could leave anxiety at home.
Still think you enter your sewing tractor in 'Robot Wars '. It could 'hem' it's way around. :D
Or contact 'Doctor Who' as a bit part as an Alien Singer. :D
Keep going Buster, that's what we have to do. :hugs:

Buster70
06-03-18, 22:02
Carnation at the end of time when all living things have gone we will still be rabbitiing on , just the sound of two voices and a crying donkey wondering what happened to it's hind legs :D
Day started off ok a twenty minute walk with the dogs took an hour because of chatting to dog walkers , ended up agreeing to fix an old chaps grandsons bike and agreed to buy a motorbike off another chap that I haven't even seen ( you have to take a punt ) .
Partners getting ill again and I do struggle to keep positive, one minute I'm on the next I feel whats the point , feels like a big anchor me pulling down into dark water , everyday swimming like mad to get to the surface but never quite making in , sorry sounds like a pity party again , maybe tomorrow eh ?

BikerMatt
06-03-18, 22:22
I would have had to be quick , sun then snow storm then sun and repeat , it was crazy like all the seasons in one day , not the beast they promised .
Been to busy trying to dodge the mines in mine field I live in , not easy when you are wearing size 30 clown shoes , it's a bloody wonderful life .
Tonight I got some new old tunes on my MP3 , been trying to get fitter and less fatter on and exercise bike , three new additions were Hendrix hey joe , R.E.M. It's the end of the world ( and I feeeeel fine ) and a local lad , Jake bug lightening bolt , can't pedal without choons :D
Matt seen a guy on tv with stabilisers on a bike like that , I'm always amazed at people who just say fu&k it a disability isn't going to stop me doing what I love , a 17 year old lad crashed car racing at donnington park ( on my doorstep ) he lost both legs and now he's back driving already he just said it's still in my head that I want to race , puts us to shame a bit eh , and Guy martin never ceases to amaze me , horror smash breaks his back and just carries on , he is a true legend I'll watch anything he's on just for his enthusiasm.
Take care . :D

Hi Buster, Guy Martin is a legend! I can think of three racers who fractured their backs last year two in British sbk and one in World sbk and they soon got back racing. I like your pics of Matlock Bath. Did they start charging bikes for parking? I know the bikers were up in arms about it.

Buster70
08-03-18, 20:27
Hi Buster, Guy Martin is a legend! I can think of three racers who fractured their backs last year two in British sbk and one in World sbk and they soon got back racing. I like your pics of Matlock Bath. Did they start charging bikes for parking? I know the bikers were up in arms about it.

Pretty sure they started charging even though thousands turned up to protest , all the local businesses rely on the custom , pubs , b&b cafes chips shop , now it's a different council they say they are scraping it , back in the day the outlaws had club house round the corner from me they'd all turn up on a Saturday night park up about fifty Harley's on the pavement drink all night and the cops would sit down the road until they left , nobody gave them tickets :D
Got chased out of Matlock as a teenager a load of us went in my van and ended up in a pub fight we all jumped in my van because the whole town came looking for us , they filled the whole road on a bridge so we couldn't get out so rather than ask forgiveness I drove straight at them it was like a rain of pool cues bottles and sticks , windscreen came through so my mate kicked it out so we could see dont think I'd be writing this if we'd stopped , next morning my dad wants to know why my vans trashed so I say vandals did it and go out to the scrap yard to get a new screen , when I get home dad says cops have been round they found my tax disc attached to my windscreen in Matlock can I go and fetch it , not in that bloody van I couldn't :doh:
Picked up my latest purchase today from a dog walker , an 80s classic that I'm sure you will be well jell of :roflmao: think jap and like dog muck every where at the time , but like everything these days getting retro and collectible so I thought why not .
Felt rubbish today but had a quick ride round on it , hoping to feel better tomorrow and get it running better before I fu£&I it off .
Ta ta , ps. Come on someone must have funny story to tell me or do I just smell bad ?

Bigboyuk
08-03-18, 20:45
Very nice Buster :D I remember the bike from my younger days lol how much it set you back? ATB

BikerMatt
08-03-18, 21:18
Pretty sure they started charging even though thousands turned up to protest , all the local businesses rely on the custom , pubs , b&b cafes chips shop , now it's a different council they say they are scraping it , back in the day the outlaws had club house round the corner from me they'd all turn up on a Saturday night park up about fifty Harley's on the pavement drink all night and the cops would sit down the road until they left , nobody gave them tickets :D
Got chased out of Matlock as a teenager a load of us went in my van and ended up in a pub fight we all jumped in my van because the whole town came looking for us , they filled the whole road on a bridge so we couldn't get out so rather than ask forgiveness I drove straight at them it was like a rain of pool cues bottles and sticks , windscreen came through so my mate kicked it out so we could see dont think I'd be writing this if we'd stopped , next morning my dad wants to know why my vans trashed so I say vandals did it and go out to the scrap yard to get a new screen , when I get home dad says cops have been round they found my tax disc attached to my windscreen in Matlock can I go and fetch it , not in that bloody van I couldn't :doh:
Picked up my latest purchase today from a dog walker , an 80s classic that I'm sure you will be well jell of :roflmao: think jap and like dog muck every where at the time , but like everything these days getting retro and collectible so I thought why not .
Felt rubbish today but had a quick ride round on it , hoping to feel better tomorrow and get it running better before I fu£&I it off .
Ta ta , ps. Come on someone must have funny story to tell me or do I just smell bad ?

Ah the old 250 Super Dream:)

My closest big bike meet is in Rye. The locals don't like it but the chip shops, cafes etc are all packed out, evenings and weekends.

Have you ever been to the Bulldog bash Buster?

Here's one for you Buster. It was a few years ago now, me and my mate pulling away from a set of lights on our back wheels when a policeman jumps out from behind some parked cars, my mate went one side of him me the other, i looked in my mirrors to see him spinning around in the middle of the road, paperwork flying everywhere. Straight back to mine, bikes in back garden, in doors lights off, got away with it phew!

Beyondblue
08-03-18, 21:35
Today has been bullshit! Had a few bullshit days lately! Few good ones too though, I saw a greater spotted woodpecker in my garden, then I got pissed off because it flew off before I got my camera ready so I found a negative in my new found hobby..bird watching! To look at me..I’m blonde, love a fake tan and I wear my mask of make up whenever I leave the house..even if I’m not leaving the house! The postman would have heart failure! Your stereotypical “bimbo” But there I am, in my dining room window, hidden behind a curtain, taking pictures of ****ing blue tits! Because it snaps me out of whatever shit I was about to start convincing myself of this time! My partner, she’s a girl, coz I’m gay lol well we’ve hit a rough patch because I think she’s cheating on me every half hour! Poor sod! I am totally convinced at the time until clarity hits and I wake up..an hour later I can be just as convinced as before and continue to harass the poor girl!shes not handling this erratic, out of control irrational me very well at all, fighting fire with fire so I am pretty isolated atm she went into hospital on Sunday with appendicitis, I stayed by her side the whole time..ran around to get her overnight bag, food, while worryingly my myself sick if she’s gonna be ok! Turns out she was ok and didn’t need an operation so came home Tuesday, since then I’ve looled after her like a newborn baby! Had a bit of a wobble last night and asked her if she messaged anyone while in hospital..well Jesus Christ I wish I never! All hell broke loose ! She was angry with me for not trusting her (she knows I suffer with depression and took myself off tablets in jan) my point is, when she was physically ill, have I done everything in my power to look after her and make her feel loved and cared for? Yes, I did! Well mental health is no different to physical! We need love and care also, not judgement and anger! Shut up and let me be crazy for a second, hold me and tell me I’m being silly because I’m the bestest bla bla..just do your best to convince me that it’s my head telling me these things..be there for me and be my eyes when I can’t see what I’m doing or think rationally! Anyway, sorry for the massive post, I only joined this tonight, needed to vent 😊 i feel better seeing it in black and white! Note to self - buy a diary.
I will forget that by the morning, forgetful as shit lately!

Buster70
09-03-18, 21:10
Got the bike for song so should be a bit of money to make on it , it is a pig though , beggars can't be chooses , I like old shite reminds be of a better times , even water cooled is too modern .
Went to bulldog way back at the start before the outlaws and hells angels were shooting each other , rock and blues custom show actually started in my town about 200 people in a little nature reserve . Got a lot more into the vw scene so spent a lot of time at Avon park and santa pod , I was too much of a headcase back then hells angels would have buried me , vw's were a safer option .
I've got so many cop stories I just could behave when younger , I bet you got home after that brush with the law heart pounding , shitting yourself but at the same time laughing and feeling alive , I miss all that , I saw guy come past me on his back wheel and thought what a prick ( I'm gettting old ) but when he was still up there right down the road I couldn't help but be impressed and a bit jealous :D
Beyond blue , I went to a lesbian engagement party last year and you think you might look out of place , like spare part :D ended up sitting outside talking to a barmaid while my partner was chatting inside three men there and two were the fathers , awkward , still the cake was nice , here's my attempt at bird watching , I set up a feeder on my workshop window to feed the blue tits , this is what I ended up feeding .:roflmao:

Bigboyuk
09-03-18, 21:30
Today has been bullshit! Had a few bullshit days lately! Few good ones too though, I saw a greater spotted woodpecker in my garden, then I got pissed off because it flew off before I got my camera ready so I found a negative in my new found hobby..bird watching! To look at me..I’m blonde, love a fake tan and I wear my mask of make up whenever I leave the house..even if I’m not leaving the house! The postman would have heart failure! Your stereotypical “bimbo” But there I am, in my dining room window, hidden behind a curtain, taking pictures of ****ing blue tits! Because it snaps me out of whatever shit I was about to start convincing myself of this time! My partner, she’s a girl, coz I’m gay lol well we’ve hit a rough patch because I think she’s cheating on me every half hour! Poor sod! I am totally convinced at the time until clarity hits and I wake up..an hour later I can be just as convinced as before and continue to harass the poor girl!shes not handling this erratic, out of control irrational me very well at all, fighting fire with fire so I am pretty isolated atm she went into hospital on Sunday with appendicitis, I stayed by her side the whole time..ran around to get her overnight bag, food, while worryingly my myself sick if she’s gonna be ok! Turns out she was ok and didn’t need an operation so came home Tuesday, since then I’ve looled after her like a newborn baby! Had a bit of a wobble last night and asked her if she messaged anyone while in hospital..well Jesus Christ I wish I never! All hell broke loose ! She was angry with me for not trusting her (she knows I suffer with depression and took myself off tablets in jan) my point is, when she was physically ill, have I done everything in my power to look after her and make her feel loved and cared for? Yes, I did! Well mental health is no different to physical! We need love and care also, not judgement and anger! Shut up and let me be crazy for a second, hold me and tell me I’m being silly because I’m the bestest bla bla..just do your best to convince me that it’s my head telling me these things..be there for me and be my eyes when I can’t see what I’m doing or think rationally! Anyway, sorry for the massive post, I only joined this tonight, needed to vent �� i feel better seeing it in black and white! Note to self - buy a diary.
I will forget that by the morning, forgetful as shit lately! Hi Beyondblue what a story you have told so damn well true I have had that with people too and hurts big time and we all want to be loved held so your story has touched me big time thank you:hugs:ATB

Buster70
14-03-18, 13:53
No laughs today partner took another overdose last night and is now in hospital, I'm alone bouncing off the walls again waiting for a call about her blood tests . She said she couldn't sleep so took more and more meds , she said she wasn't intentionally taking an overdose yet trying to get to sleep but she took a lot of different meds mostly opiate based ones plus paracetamol, she was In a real state and wouldn't go in so the doc gave her a hard time and just said it's too late you should have gone earlier I can't do anything for you , I got her to ring her psych doc and he talked her into going to hospital, she's been through a lot lately and just says I don't understand which I don't , she had a good weekend and things seemed to be picking up so I can't get my head round this , I want to help but don't know where to start . Sorry about the miserable post but I have no one to talk to just me the dogs and head full of shi@

BikerMatt
14-03-18, 14:09
No laughs today partner took another overdose last night and is now in hospital, I'm alone bouncing off the walls again waiting for a call about her blood tests . She said she couldn't sleep so took more and more meds , she said she wasn't intentionally taking an overdose yet trying to get to sleep but she took a lot of different meds mostly opiate based ones plus paracetamol, she was In a real state and wouldn't go in so the doc gave her a hard time and just said it's too late you should have gone earlier I can't do anything for you , I got her to ring her psych doc and he talked her into going to hospital, she's been through a lot lately and just says I don't understand which I don't , she had a good weekend and things seemed to be picking up so I can't get my head round this , I want to help but don't know where to start . Sorry about the miserable post but I have no one to talk to just me the dogs and head full of shi@

Sh#t Buster. I'm sorry to read this. I can't say or know what to say mate. Hope your wife get's well! All the very best mate!!!

pulisa
14-03-18, 14:15
I'm so sorry, Buster. The thing is, you can't help her and this must be the pits. She needs professional help and so do you. This is just too much for you to cope with on your own.
I hope you get your phone call soon. Waiting for news is torture.

Bigboyuk
14-03-18, 14:17
HI Buster it's not easy when this sort of thing happens, And its difficult to find the right words. Is there no sleeping medication that can be prescribed for your wife? Guess it's a waiting game now I feel your pain and your dogs will too hold them close to your heart mate and let them love you unconditionally :hugs: Hang on in there we are here for you. ATB

pulisa
14-03-18, 14:21
I remember you saying that she had been prescribed all these meds and had free access to them despite her history of overdoses..

Bigboyuk
14-03-18, 14:26
Yes so do I pulisa it's madness on the dr/dr's who over prescribed these meds I would deffinately take this up with some one Buster when you feel up to it :) ATB

Buster70
14-03-18, 19:16
Thanks for the replies , she's back home but nothing has really been done about why she took so many pills they are just not interested, I want to throw a few things out but not sure which are needed , there's a full bottle of morphine that I don't think she should have had And packs of codiene but what's the point they just send more .
I just feel numb , each day is a struggle to keep getting up but then the rug gets pulled out and I realise I have no control over my life at all .
Thanks you guys :)

pulisa
14-03-18, 20:52
Can I ask why she is being prescribed all these opioids regularly? With her history this shouldn't be happening or at least they should be kept in a secure container with a combination lock and you should be in control of what is given to her. She shouldn't have open access to them-it's asking for trouble.
I'm so sorry that you have all this to contend with. It must be extremely unnerving. She's really putting you through the mill and you are suffering as a result with no one to turn to.

Carnation
14-03-18, 21:01
Buster, just caught up with your thread.
So, sorry my friend. From the way you were talking a couple of weeks ago about her changing the room around and so on, it sounded as though she was doing ok.
So, this must have come as a shock, but as it has happened before, then maybe it wasn't in a way. It's a reoccurring situation that hits out of the blue.
I can't believe they have released her so soon and without investigation???
It must be so hard for you, what with the worrying and extra responsibility.
Just remember that you have this Forum to let off steam and support you. x :hugs:

Buster70
14-03-18, 21:25
She was prescribed pain killers for the pain of the pneumonia and sciatica but the pharmacy keeps milking it and sends out drugs like sweeties ,I dont know how things go in your houses but I can't imagine taking control of her drugs , it wouldn't go down well to say the least , I believe her that this wasn't a suicide attempt but I cant get through to her it's not on to take that amount no matter how much you want to sleep .
Unfortunately carnation that is all too common to just send you home she's gone through this four times and my daughter had no follow up what so ever and given she nearly had to have a liver transplant you'd think they would a least had her back for tests but nothing , if you ever been in that part of a&e it full 24 /7 with overdoses .
Just carry on I guess what's the other option ?

Carnation
14-03-18, 22:19
Buster, I have said this before, but you are not responsible for your partner's actions. You can be there for her, but you can't watch someone 24/7 or take it completely on your shoulders. That is not good for you and your anxiety.
I hear what you are saying. My partner got addicted to tramadol when he had kidney stones and I hid them, but was unprepared for the massive anger when he couldn't find them and the threat to not do it again. So it's a no win situation.
I was lucky in the sense that her came to his senses and realised that he had become addicted and came off of them himself. It was only a long time after that he realised how bad that situation was and how hard a time he gave me.
It is a plodding on situation here, so somehow you need to take time out for yourself somehow. You must look after yourself, otherwise you are no use to anybody.
Apart from that, you deserve it!!! :hugs: x

pulisa
15-03-18, 08:27
I understand that it's difficult if she's addicted to these drugs but why has she got them on repeat prescription anyway? Can you speak to her GP?
I know it's not that easy. She needs to appreciate just how badly this affects you.
Hope last night was better.

Buster70
15-03-18, 21:49
Today has been hell earth , was down the flooded river this morning without the dogs in a real state , it's just been constant arguing, I haven't been sympathetic towards her I just feel angry and frustrated that it's come to this again , I know I'm an absolute shit for being this way but there is a problem every week and it's been this way for years just relentless problems, Ive got so much anger built up inside me I can't feel anything else , it's selfish . I feel like I want to do somthing drastic to just make it all stop . I don't know what's right or wrong anymore I just wish I had someone who I could talk to and for them to say this is wrong or right the way you are behaving somebody impartial, every second of everyday is a struggle .

Carnation
15-03-18, 22:12
Buster, You have a right to be angry. You are angry with the situation and how it is making you feel. :hugs: It is only natural to feel this way.
But in times like this, you have to think back to the wonderful moments you have with your grandchildren and what you mean to them, your dogs and the luck you have in picking up a bargain.
I know it must feel like living in hell when this happens time and time again and I am sure that many members on here would give you a hug if they could, but you have to look after yourself Buster. :hugs:

Carnation
16-03-18, 16:42
Are you ok Buster? :hugs:

Buster70
16-03-18, 21:16
Been a lot better , things are probably the worst they have ever been , Thanks for asking though .
Hope you are still on the up , soon be British summer time hope you enjoyed spring before the rain get warmer :) clocks will be going back or forward or clockwise anyway so we will be able to see how sh&t the weather is until later in the evening .
Take care you guys and girls:hugs:
The view from the floor were I'm laying

Carnation
16-03-18, 21:25
Your babies Buster, are so cute. :)
Let them be your comfort. :hugs:

Buster70
17-03-18, 22:14
Spent some quality time with th grandkids today , partner was calmer but telling me she doesn't want to be around people / family anymore it's so hard to hear her talk like this , she doesn't want the dogs , thinks my daughters don't like or appreciate her , basically doesn't want a family life which used to be everything to her , she's always put other people first but is now very bitter at being let down , we can't stay together the way things are but I do want to be around my family , she just wants to move away from everyone, I never thought she would ever feel like this maybe it's just depression talking , she was such a bubbly selfless person before but life hasn't been too kind .
Spent the morning going through picture cards teaching my granddaughter French ( with a dodgy French accent allo allo ) which I don't speak just what I remember from school we had some good laughs she's very witty and intelligent, asked her why she's doing French at school at seven and she said "we're not im just learning it " she just wants to learn all of the time , spent some time in the garden with grandson helping me fix something in the snow then took him out with me , he nodded off in the van and I had to carry him back in , it's such a nice warm feeling picking up a sleeping toddler and laying them down ,can you imagine falling asleep and being carried through the snow and not waking up then waking up somewhere completely different , that's the sort of sleep I long for .
Anyway tomorrow's a new day let's see how it goes .
Take care :hugs:

BikerMatt
17-03-18, 22:30
Spent some quality time with th grandkids today , partner was calmer but telling me she doesn't want to be around people / family anymore it's so hard to hear her talk like this , she doesn't want the dogs , thinks my daughters don't like or appreciate her , basically doesn't want a family life which used to be everything to her , she's always put other people first but is now very bitter at being let down , we can't stay together the way things are but I do want to be around my family , she just wants to move away from everyone, I never thought she would ever feel like this maybe it's just depression talking , she was such a bubbly selfless person before but life hasn't been too kind .
Spent the morning going through picture cards teaching my granddaughter French ( with a dodgy French accent allo allo ) which I don't speak just what I remember from school we had some good laughs she's very witty and intelligent, asked her why she's doing French at school at seven and she said "we're not im just learning it " she just wants to learn all of the time , spent some time in the garden with grandson helping me fix something in the snow then took him out with me , he nodded off in the van and I had to carry him back in , it's such a nice warm feeling picking up a sleeping toddler and laying them down ,can you imagine falling asleep and being carried through the snow and not waking up then waking up somewhere completely different , that's the sort of sleep I long for .
Anyway tomorrow's a new day let's see how it goes .
Take care :hugs:

Hey Buster, Shit bro it's a really tough time for you. It sounds to me that your partner is very depressed and that's doing the talking. You need to somehow get her some help.

Nice for you to spend time with the grandkids, kids are good therapy. As for the French thing my little one is in reception and they learn French. I was really suprised to be honest i'd rather they spent 100% learning to read and write English at age 4to5 first.

Cheers

Carnation
17-03-18, 23:11
You sound a bit better today Buster. :hugs:

BikerMatt
21-03-18, 18:56
Nothing to add, just want to get my post total off 666!

Bigboyuk
21-03-18, 19:04
Nothing to add, just want to get my post total off 666!You done it:yesyes: ATB

BikerMatt
21-03-18, 19:09
You done it BM:yesyes: ATB

Yep:D I've edited your reply for you:shades:

Buster70
21-03-18, 20:06
Hey don't go dumping your devils numbers on me , I have no religion or beliefs but I am superstitious, spit when a see a magpie, don't walk under ladders , pick up pennies but only if they are face up then throw them away to give someone else the luck ( maybe I should keep the odd one ) and I've been wearing my lucky pants for seven years since I won a pound on a scratch card :D
Anyone else have any superstitions ? Oh and I won't leave the tv volume on 13 which is usually just right so I go louder or can't hear it instead .
Ta ta :D

Carnation
21-03-18, 20:57
Me too Buster.

Friday the 13th :scared15: walking under ladders, spilling salt, (chuck over your shoulder), shoes on a table, wearing something inside out and not changing it, dropping a glove, (get someone else to pick it up).

Good omen - bird shit. :D

BikerMatt
21-03-18, 21:01
Hey don't go dumping your devils numbers on me , I have no religion or beliefs but I am superstitious, spit when a see a magpie, don't walk under ladders , pick up pennies but only if they are face up then throw them away to give someone else the luck ( maybe I should keep the odd one ) and I've been wearing my lucky pants for seven years since I won a pound on a scratch card :D
Anyone else have any superstitions ? Oh and I won't leave the tv volume on 13 which is usually just right so I go louder or can't hear it instead .
Ta ta :D

Lol! That's weird i never have my TV volume on 13, i don't know why but it also has to be on an odd number, it can't be on an even number it just feels wrong. Everything i do has to finish on an odd number.

KK77
21-03-18, 21:44
Lol! That's weird i never have my TV volume on 13, i don't know why but it also has to be on an odd number, it can't be on an even number it just feels wrong. Everything i do has to finish on an odd number.

You currently have 669 posts, Matt! Please post again and get rid of that 69er pronto :scared15:

BikerMatt
21-03-18, 22:15
You currently have 669 posts, Matt! Please post again and get rid of that 69er pronto :scared15:

Lol!!!!

I wan't to stay there for as long possible:D Oh no what have i done!!!
Oh well best get the toothpick and knit a jumper with what's stuck between my teeth!

KK77
21-03-18, 22:17
Lol!!!!

I wan't to stay there for as long possible:D Oh no what have i done!!!
Oh well best get the toothpick and knit a jumper with what's stuck between my teeth!

670. That's better, my son :shades:

BikerMatt
21-03-18, 22:19
670. That's better, my son :shades:

Thanks Daddy!