PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

ta333
22-02-18, 02:57
Hi everyone!

I'm a longtime lurker. This place has helped me so much, so thank you to Nicola for creating it & the mods for maintaining it.

I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Hopefully this will be the year I can live free of it, because it's really awful.

venusbluejeans
22-02-18, 03:10
Hiya ta333 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ta333
23-02-18, 03:31
Hiya ta333 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thanks!

Confetti
24-02-18, 07:00
Welcome, it is certainly one of the most valuable places the net can offer, hope it continues to help you.

ta333
25-02-18, 03:29
Welcome, it is certainly one of the most valuable places the net can offer, hope it continues to help you.

Thank you!