PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced when waking up

bunny11
23-02-18, 16:56
Hello everyone. I have been dealing with something that has been provoking my anxiety. If I ever wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom or right when I wake up in the morning and immediately step out of bed I feel unbalanced and slightly dizzy for my first few steps. This feeling goes away as I wake up more.

Anytime I get dizzy or feel unbalanced I get bad anxiety as I am always terrified of something being wrong with my brain. It also seems as the more I think about it the more off balanced I feel! These are the things that make me spiral and I just want to break the cycle.

I have been under a lot of stress recently. I am in college and I’m having anxiety about life in general. Health anxiety/social anxiety/anxiety revolving around the recent school shooting and so on. So I’ve been pretty hyper vigilant.

Anyways....is this unbalanced feeling normal when getting out of bed after sleeping? Do any of you ever feel like this?

Thank you

BikerMatt
23-02-18, 17:05
Yep it's normal. Your blood pressure is at it's lowest when your asleep or lay down so add them both together = what your feeling.