PDA

View Full Version : Scared of Tooth Abcess

Ctlnshb
24-02-18, 03:45
So I’m 22/F and for a year I didn’t go to the dentist because I was living in a different state than where my dentist was and my insurance didn’t cover out of state at the time.. About a month and a half ago I went to the dentist to finally see what the damage was and I needed two root canals and my wisdom teeth removed. When my dentist showed me what teeth needed the root canals, he showed me that they were both underneath old fillings and said they were starting to spread and he wanted to do the root canal before they get worse. I had one done the end of January and had to reschedule the second one because I didn’t have money the first time and then my boss didn’t give me off for the second time, I have yet schedule it again, tonight while I was driving however I had a bad taste in my mouth when I pressed my tounge to my tooth.. I went into full panic mode and am now freaking out that I’m going to become septic and die before I can reschedule. I don’t have any other symptoms other than the bad taste and it hurts if food get stuck up in the tooth and i’m On amoxicillin for my wisdom teeth but I can’t help but freak out..