PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Kim Baker
06-07-07, 21:42
Hello! My Name is Kim, I am 50 Years old and have had Panic Attacks for the best part of 25 Years. Despite the unpleasantness of it all, People say How Well I look and don't believe my Age.
Hope this reassures People in knowing that nothing terrible has happened to me despite the Length of Time I have had Panic Attacks and you do learn to cope with them.
Can I add that I find "Bach Rescue Remedy Spray" particularly helpful when you are feeling Panicky - just spray two sprays on your Tongue in an Emergency.
Love & Hugs to All.
Love,
Kim X

nomorepanic
06-07-07, 21:46
Hi Kim

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fab people on here and get loads of support and advice.

groovygranny
06-07-07, 21:49
Hello Kim :welcome:to you!

I'm 52 and people say the same - weird huh, how something 'orrible like panic and anxiety can sometimes have no great adverse effect on your outward appearance !!

I discovered the benefits of Rescue Remedy in an aeroplane a few months ago - yes, I eventually managed to spray it under my tongue...but that's another story lol!!

Glad you found us, and very pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
06-07-07, 21:54
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
06-07-07, 21:56
Hi Kim

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, i hope we can be of some help.

I use Rescue Remedy also and wont go anywhere without it:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Nibbles
06-07-07, 21:57
Hi Kim and :welcome:

Yes Rescue Remedy is cool isn't it. :D I hope to see you around this groovy website.

Take care,

clickaway
06-07-07, 22:01
Welcome aboard Kim, :)

I'm 53 and people have often said I look younger, before and during the panic attack phase of my life.

But I've lost so much sleep with anxiety I feel I am looking older around the eyes :ohmy:

I hope you find this site and forum very useful.

Take Care

Pink Princess
07-07-07, 02:09
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Lindalou64
07-07-07, 02:22
hello kim and welcome im 43 and look 95 ......lol.......no just feel it....from work tho and im sure alot from the stress......but hey life goes on..wish ya the best........linda x

manmoor
07-07-07, 19:09
Hi Kim,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 20:10
Hi Kim,

Welcome to the forum. You will find many here who feel like you do and will get support.

Laura