PDA

View Full Version : Neck and Shoulder Pain

tt
09-12-04, 02:58
I have read that neck tension and shoulder tension is extremely common. I have however had this for a long time. I have been doing massage and chiropracter for a long while. My neck feels sore when
I move it side ways, backwards and now I have been getting a headache that runs from my neck sometimes through the sides and right into my sinuses. Is this anxiety? I actually feel like I have been overcoming anxiety and don't quite feel so sensitised lately. Usually if I get a chest pain, My body instantly responses in a panic way. I have actually gotten better and well Why is the nasty tension still there.
Does anyone feel the same in the neck and shoulders?

Thank you,
TT:):)

jill
09-12-04, 10:41
Hi tt,

I am 95% better since coming on this site,
but from time to time feel the same symptoms
as you:(
But what I must say is that in the past I have had
an exray and been checked over by my GP because
I thought that there was somthing wrong.
They found nothing.
Peace of mind goes along way.
I am happy:Dto here that you are feeling a bit better,
every step you take no matter how small, is a step forward
to seeing less of Mr Panic, anxiaty. WELL DONE:D
As we all know some thing just take time.
IT WILL GO.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

A problems have a begining and an end!

seh1980
09-12-04, 13:52
hi tt,

I get a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders; it's almost always there. I sometimes also get that headache you describe-it's the thing I hate the most!!

Sarah :D

Karen
09-12-04, 14:03
Hi tt

I also get neck and shoulder tension, and a lot of headaches. It is part of the anxiety.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

vernon
09-12-04, 14:06
hi tt. i dont get so much neck pain but get lots of pains in ribs and chest latley and so short of breath which always manaes to scare me. I think there are so many different aches and pains and symtoms with anxiety and soon as one goes another follows shortly after:( take care Vernon