PDA

View Full Version : Trust issues.

PaulaRubyLove
07-07-07, 02:07
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section (sorry if I'm not :( )
Anyway, I'm having a lot of trouble trusting someone I love very much. Thing is, I don't know how much of this is because of my anxiety disorder (probably made worse by people who have let me down in the past) and fears of losing the person, and how much is real instinct that maybe something bad is going on.
It's driving me, and him crazy, because I'm reading between the lines of every little thing he says, and constantly freaking out thinking something bad will happen to him. I'm amazed that he's stuck by me through all this, it's probably because he's had similar problems (in the past, he says) and understands.
But I want to be happy and have good relationships. Any ideas on how to deal with this?

blackie
07-07-07, 11:25
Hiya
I have alot of promblems trusting people. I dont think ythere is anyone i trust completly. Like you i have been let down time and time again by people.
However like you said, he has stuck by you through all this. Thats surly earned abit more trust. Its not easy but try trusting him abit more and see how you feel. It sounds to me like it is you anxiety thats making you worry about trusting him.
Also try and stop reading between the lines for everything he says. Its very easy to misinterpret what people mean. Think about what he says and does in a possitive mannor instead of being sespersious it had a different meaning.
Take caare hun. I hope it gets better
Blackie

PaulaRubyLove
07-07-07, 23:21
Thanks, I will try :)