PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack symptoms all the time?

Brad10
26-02-18, 03:31
Anyone else go through this?

ana
26-02-18, 08:45
Could you elaborate which symptoms you say you have all the time?

90% of the time, my thoughts are consumed by my anxiety, and I feel the anxiety running in the background, no matter what I'm doing, but on some days, it doesn't escalate into a panic attack.

Brad10
26-02-18, 16:44
Could you elaborate which symptoms you say you have all the time?

90% of the time, my thoughts are consumed by my anxiety, and I feel the anxiety running in the background, no matter what I'm doing, but on some days, it doesn't escalate into a panic attack.

Dizziness and just overall panic feeling

ana
26-02-18, 17:15
I get panicky lots. I remember being 15/16 and feeling like my days were one huge, constant panic attack, so perhaps that might be similar to what you're experiencing now. I really hope you get some relief from it. :)

Brad10
27-02-18, 00:03
I get panicky lots. I remember being 15/16 and feeling like my days were one huge, constant panic attack, so perhaps that might be similar to what you're experiencing now. I really hope you get some relief from it. :)

Yh that does help thank you, because it's been the last couple of years sometime are great but majority are bad

ana
27-02-18, 11:07
Don't worry, I know how it feels. It's as if you can't get any release from it. I can't recall what helped me then (other than medication and therapy!), as it was over a decade ago, but I do remember feeling better bit by bit, in time. Try and actively work on your thought pattern in the meantime. Teach yourself how to see the positive in each and every situation and try and learn that panic isn't something that can cause you harm.

Pkstracy
11-03-18, 04:00
I know this is an old thread, but perhaps you should look into getting a weighted blanket, when I feel panic coming on I grab that sucker and get under it and wrap up, it really helps, they are a bit pricey, but man it's worth it, if you can't get one, get as many blankets as you can and wrap up in them.