PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Blooshot eye and ectopics

Jinkus
07-07-07, 14:18
Hi All,

I have had a few ectopics this morning and looked in the mirror about half an hour ago and saw i have a very bloodshot left eye. I have had nothing in my eyes & nothing has irritated them,,, i got a sudden anxiety rush that this may be linked to my ectopics and theres something majorly wrong.

Any advice greatly received.

Sean

angiebaby
08-07-07, 12:38
How blood shot is your eye?
Is it like a rubbing it red or a tired ness red? Or is it like it is all filled with blood?
It is normal for the rubbing it red or tiredness red and if it looks like it is all filled with blood then sometimes a little artery blows in the eye. This is very common and sometimes just happens for now reason at all. You could have poked yourself in the eye in your sleep or something.
Sometimes the artery going is linked to bp, have you checked this? I am sure it is fine but if you are worried then see the gp for reassurance.
As for the ectopics, join the club, lol. I have had them for 11 years and no they are not linked to anything to do with your eyes as far as i am aware. Probably more the other way around though. You were worried about your eye which could have caused the ectopics.
I am sure that you are fine and try not to worry too much, i know how hard it is as i am the same.xx