PDA

View Full Version : Feel Like I Need to Pee All the Time

B3521
27-02-18, 19:42
I have an awful feeling that I need to pass water all the time, even after I've just been it doesn't go away. It's really horrible. I understand in women this is usually caused by a UTI but I'm a guy and it's rare for males to get this. I'm now worried I've either got bladder cancer or multiple sclerosis although I've also read anxiety can cause it? Has anyone else ever had this?

gflanagan86
27-02-18, 19:57
First, my anxiety makes me need to pee way more often.
Second, my husband has had a UTI before, so its possible.
Third, if you had Bladder cancer you would be peeing blood and losing weight.

Are you waking up to use the bathroom several times a night? If not your fine.

B3521
27-02-18, 20:06
First, my anxiety makes me need to pee way more often.
Second, my husband has had a UTI before, so its possible.
Third, if you had Bladder cancer you would be peeing blood and losing weight.

Are you waking up to use the bathroom several times a night? If not your fine.I'm not peeing blood and I'm putting weight on (not eating very healthily). I don't really wake up at night to pee either. I wonder if the more I'm thinking about it and "sensing" it, the worse it is. I'm thinking about it and obsessing about it 24/7.

jrcoleman
27-02-18, 20:09
I get this every time my anxiety rises. I can actually gauge how anxious I am by whether or not I am peeing a lot. Sometimes I stand their and wonder how I can be peeing so much when it doesn't even seem I drank that much.

Leslie735
27-02-18, 23:46
I went through that phase back in 2013/2014. Its what set off my health anxiety really. I had it before but it amplified. Anyway, I had the feeling of needing to go when I didn't. It came and went, it wasn't constant. I was terrified I had IC. It wasn't until I realized it was my anxiety causing it that it finally subsided. I still get it when my anxiety flares up though.

NervUs
28-02-18, 01:04
Men definitely get infections.

You need to see a doctor pronto simply because you need to get it all out. If it is an infection, it's an easy fix.

doglover1967
28-02-18, 03:33
Could just be anxiety, but men do get UTIs. My ex had a spell where he had two about 3 months apart. That’s way more likely than anything sinister and it’s cleared up with a round of antibiotics.

Potter86
28-02-18, 17:29
I have an awful feeling that I need to pass water all the time, even after I've just been it doesn't go away. It's really horrible. I understand in women this is usually caused by a UTI but I'm a guy and it's rare for males to get this. I'm now worried I've either got bladder cancer or multiple sclerosis although I've also read anxiety can cause it? Has anyone else ever had this?

Does MS even make you pee all the time?first ive heard of that