PDA

View Full Version : And two steps back, meltdown! Please help if you can.

OakleyEdward
27-02-18, 20:23
Good evening,

Unfortunately I've suffered a big set back! I've been doing so good this year but on Sunday night got my wobbly, off balance feeling really bad, felt as if the bed was rocking. Didn't get to sleep until 3am. Come Monday I felt dreadful, walls and floors liked they were moving and I constantly feel as though I'm rocking or swaying. In the afternoon it came to a head and I had a big cry (for want of a better word) and eventually had to retire to bed at 7pm. Felt a little better today but got bad again this afternoon. Can't believe myself that there's nothing seriously wrong and feel so panicky about going back to work tomorrow.

I've been to GPs and had ears and what not checked, although apparently my right is pretty full... TMI :D

If you can offer any advice or even just reassure me that you've felt similar that would be amazing!

kdf123
27-02-18, 21:11
I honestly know how you feel, please read my posts over the years, I promise you it is anxiety, try and keep busy and it will subside

IrishMonkey92
10-03-18, 09:20
Good evening,

Unfortunately I've suffered a big set back! I've been doing so good this year but on Sunday night got my wobbly, off balance feeling really bad, felt as if the bed was rocking. Didn't get to sleep until 3am. Come Monday I felt dreadful, walls and floors liked they were moving and I constantly feel as though I'm rocking or swaying. In the afternoon it came to a head and I had a big cry (for want of a better word) and eventually had to retire to bed at 7pm. Felt a little better today but got bad again this afternoon. Can't believe myself that there's nothing seriously wrong and feel so panicky about going back to work tomorrow.

I've been to GPs and had ears and what not checked, although apparently my right is pretty full... TMI :D

If you can offer any advice or even just reassure me that you've felt similar that would be amazing!

I’ve had this for 2 years in varied intensity. It’s truly horrific. It won’t go away :(

I had remission for 2/3 weeks a year ago after doing a lot of things so I’ve no idea which one was the one that worked.

How long have you had it? Does it become stronger sitting at a table, or being in a restaurant? How do you feel after a long journey in the car when you step out?