PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

Banshee
07-07-07, 23:13
Hiya,

I Have OCD, Agoraphobia, Depression and Paranoia.

I am currently taking 200mg Clorpromazine and 250mg Chlomipromine each day.

I have previously had help with the Agoraphobia, i can manage to get out, but i need to go out reguarly otherwise it so easily creeps back in, it is worse if im stressed - at times i cannot even open my windows at home.

I have had CBT therapy in the past but i have good days and bad with it, im due to have a top up of CBTto help with this.

I have noticed that if im stressed or worried about anything know matter how small, then the whole lot comes back.

Im looking forward to getting to know you all.

trac67
07-07-07, 23:53
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

groovygranny
08-07-07, 00:31
Hello Banshee:welcome:to you!

Glad you found us, you'll find plenty of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Ellen70
08-07-07, 01:41
Hi Ban, you are welcome to nmp. I hope you find friends and good advice on here and no doubt you will help others on here though you don't know it yet.
I am the same with the agoraphobia, I have to get out of the house every single day or it builds and builds. Often I will drive to a shop for something I don't even need just to get out of the house and face the world.

Take care

Eibhlin

honeybee3939
08-07-07, 10:42
Hi Banshee

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends also.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Banshee
08-07-07, 13:21
Thanks for the welcome guys:D

Lindalou64
08-07-07, 13:26
Welcome Banshee,i Can Relate To Where Ya Say Ya Have To Get Out Or Ya Feel It Coming Back..im The Same Way If I Stay In More Than A Day I Feel All Out Of Sorts...well Sounds Like Your Doing Good...just Keep On Workin On You......i Wish Ya The Best........linda

manmoor
08-07-07, 15:47
Hi Banshee,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
08-07-07, 16:10
Hi Banshee

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and meet some fab people.

Have a good luck around the website for some helpful information as well.

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 20:24
Hi Banshee,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do and will get tons of support.

Laura

Pink Princess
08-07-07, 20:30
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx