PDA

View Full Version : so tired of this worry!

sallad
08-07-07, 02:12
I am at a happy place in my life. I just got married [great guy this second time] and we just bought a house. My three sons are away with their grandparents for the weekend and yet when we go out to do anything I get so anxious that I am going to be sick. I KNOW it is not rational! I start to feel like I have to go to the washroom and then I sit in there worried I will vomit and imagining over and over how I will explain myself to my mate or to whomever I am with. Sometimes, even though my life is so amazing, I feel so tired I want to just die. It is so exhausting feeling like this all the time...not all the time I know but so many times in my life. I am on Paxil and it helps a bit but nothing ever takes it away. Do any of you have the fear like this. It is usually when I eat something that it is at its worst. Thanks, :(

Lissy43
08-07-07, 19:41
Oh poor you.

Yes I do have a fear of being sick esp in public but I only worry about it if there is a bug in the house.

I think you should go back to your dr and get some counselling to deal with your phobia or have you tried hypnotherapy? its very good for phobias.