PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ive just joined

Angette27
08-07-07, 07:08
Hi
I hope I have come to the right place...

My 16 year son has Asperger syndrome and will not be left, or go out alone. if he think he is in any danger of being left (even fo as few miutes) he has Anxiety and panic attacks.

He has just left school and is starting college in September
since leaving school his problem is becoming worse.

Recently I have found out that my daughter has OCD which also has its own problems !

Sometimes things get really tough at home and I am hoping I can learn more, recieve and maybe give some some suport on this website!

Looking forward to getiing to know you

Angette

domino
08-07-07, 08:13
:welcome: To you Angette, you have come to the right place, you will get lots of advice,and make new friends too. Good to see you here.:smile:

nanny
08-07-07, 08:29
Hi There :) A Big welcome to NMP.

You sound as though you have a tough time of it.
I hope you find all the support you need on here, the members are really helpful and friendly. :welcome:

honeybee3939
08-07-07, 10:36
Hi Angette

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends also.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
08-07-07, 11:29
Hello Agnette :welcome:to you!

Yes, you'll get plenty of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
08-07-07, 13:24
Hi Agnette And Welcome,
Im Sorry To Hear Both Your Children Our Going Through This ...including Yaself....if Your Son Can Get Can Kick This In The Butt Early He Will Recover So Much Quicker ...self Help Books Claire Weeks Ect...take A Look Around There Alot Of Info Here And Im Sure You Will Get Support.....wish Ya The Best......linda

manmoor
08-07-07, 15:48
Hi Angette,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
08-07-07, 16:09
Hi Angette

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and meet some fab people.

Have a good luck around the website for some helpful information as well.

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 20:20
Hi Angette,

Welcome to NMP. You will obtain alot of information here. There are quite a few members here whose children suffer. You will find you are not alone.

Laura

Pink Princess
08-07-07, 20:31
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

trac67
08-07-07, 22:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

Dave777
08-07-07, 22:25
Hi Agnette, nice to talk to you.
My friends son also has Aspergers. He is about to move into a Flat with another lad with the same problems.

If I can help just PM me.

cheers
Dave:)

Angette27
12-07-07, 05:17
Thank you all for you kind replies
Looks like I have come to the right place
looking forward to getting to know you all
Angette