PDA

View Full Version : Knee/leg pain

funnygirl98
01-03-18, 10:27
Hi guys

For the past few days, I’ve been experiencing at little stiffness in my knee. Which sometimes turns a bit tender. And last night I had an ache in my leg which only lasted for 10 mins. But I’m still frightened. Of course I’ve read up that bone pain can be a sign of bone cancer or secondary bone cancer. And that the pain is worse at night. I have been wearing heels everytime I go out at the moment. And I’m wearing skinny jeans the do put a lot of pressure on my knees when I bend them. These are new jeans as well. And they say bone pain goes on and on or gets worse if it was cancer. But still I’m scared. Has anyone else experienced this?

utrocket09
01-03-18, 10:39
Hi guys

For the past few days, I’ve been experiencing at little stiffness in my knee. Which sometimes turns a bit tender. And last night I had an ache in my leg which only lasted for 10 mins. But I’m still frightened. Of course I’ve read up that bone pain can be a sign of bone cancer or secondary bone cancer. And that the pain is worse at night. I have been wearing heels everytime I go out at the moment. And I’m wearing skinny jeans the do put a lot of pressure on my knees when I bend them. These are new jeans as well. And they say bone pain goes on and on or gets worse if it was cancer. But still I’m scared. Has anyone else experienced this?

My aunt actually has blood cancer which caused bone pain. If it was cancer you would not be able to walk.

funnygirl98
01-03-18, 10:44
I’m sorry to hear about your aunt. It doesn’t even hurt when I walk which is the weird thing. I don’t know if I’ve just injured it in a way.

Fishmanpa
01-03-18, 12:43
last night I had an ache in my leg which only lasted for 10 mins... I have been wearing heels everytime I go out at the moment. And I’m wearing skinny jeans the do put a lot of pressure on my knees when I bend them. These are new jeans as well.

There's your explanation. Try wearing flat shoes and comfortable jeans. I wish my body aches lasted only ten minutes! :lac:

Positive thoughts.

funnygirl98
01-03-18, 13:10
Thanks Fish

I’m gonna wear my flat boots and my baggy jeans. I don’t know how you can deal with body aches that last so long