PDA

View Full Version : HI

Gary1975
08-07-07, 12:24
Hello my name is Gary.
Well i have joined this forum because i have started having panic attacks.
I started badly with them in January this year though i may have add the odd one before without realising in it.As a result of this it has taken over my life afraid to go out anywhere only feeling ok when i am in the house.
The doctor put me on the drug called Prozac in January and thats when the panic attacks started kicking in.He told me to keep on them but nothing changed in fact things got worse.Well after coming off them things have not changed i have put on weight become moody wanting to end my life.
I just want to get back to where i was a confident person who loved life not this sheltered life i live now.

Sorry if i go on and my grammer is poor but i just popped by to say hi

Gary

groovygranny
08-07-07, 12:28
Hello Gary :welcome:to you!

Sorry you're having such a bad time - but you're among friends here so you'll get plenty of help and support....I did and still am!!

You're not 'going on' at all - glad you found us!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

honeybee3939
08-07-07, 12:38
Hi Gary

yes, its lovely you have joined us, i hope we can be of some help.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
08-07-07, 13:20
Hi Gary Abd Welcome,im Sorry Your Going Through This,i Know Its Hard And Scary,try Some Good Self Help Books And Relaxation Techniques, It Will Pass I Know Its Very Very Frustrating But Just Stay Postive And Keep The Faith.wish Ya The Best........linda

manmoor
08-07-07, 15:49
Hi Gary,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
08-07-07, 16:08
Hi Gary

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and meet some fab people.

Have a good luck around the website for some helpful information as well.

Pink Princess
08-07-07, 20:05
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 20:22
Hi Gary,

Welcome to NMP. I'm sorry you are going through such a rough patch. You will find that many feel exactly like you do and will get alot of support.

Laura

trac67
08-07-07, 22:36
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Smarteenie
09-07-07, 18:29
Hi gary. I found this site really useful with loads of people going through exactly what I was .. it's great to realise that I am not alone. Take care. S

belle
09-07-07, 19:32
Hi and welcome :)

x

Nibbles
09-07-07, 21:27
Hi Gary and :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down but don't worry about expressing yourself on here because we all understand. NMP is a great website and you'll get loads of support and advice while meeting new friends along the way.

Take care,

miff
10-07-07, 00:25
Hi Gary I was an outgoing fella before panic and anxiety that was four years ago and I felt my life was gone and this crap taken over.NO MORE !! mate I have had it I am on the attack and sympyoms panic and depression better watch out cause what can it do? nothing
I started to sit and experience the physical experiences and even question them they soon become bored and rack right off.Yeah sometimes they win and i jump into bed for a day till I feel better or I go see the gp or take meds but these are my weapons not theirs.I admit this new life compared to the old me sucks pretty much but I have been Valiant and victorious in many a scary battle since and so have most people on this site.People who havnt experienced these problems dont realize we fight in our minds and physical symptoms with death every day and wake up the next and walk again.Victory is ours
Fear shall not conquor mate:mad:

Gary1975
11-07-07, 14:19
Thanks for all the messages of support :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: