PDA

View Full Version : My body is just getting worse with this..

f0rest
02-03-18, 07:05
Hi, been having episodes of health anxiety for about 6 or 7 years now, it's usually neurological worries i have and symptoms but over the years it's went from heart attack, cancer in every single organ, blood clots, if it kills you i have had it basically. Unfortunately at the moment my symptoms are almost unbearable to deal with, even with the prescribed medication, my eyes are getting really bad and the symptoms i have been struggling for years are gradually getting worse therefor making my mood become really low and always thinking the worst. The worst part about this whole episode is every time i go to the doctors i simply get dismissed and they don't really take my complaints about my body seriously (or so i presume) i just can't stop thinking of the worst case scenario and it's driving me crazy :(

Imeleedi
02-03-18, 17:54
Hi, been having episodes of health anxiety for about 6 or 7 years now, it's usually neurological worries i have and symptoms but over the years it's went from heart attack, cancer in every single organ, blood clots, if it kills you i have had it basically. Unfortunately at the moment my symptoms are almost unbearable to deal with, even with the prescribed medication, my eyes are getting really bad and the symptoms i have been struggling for years are gradually getting worse therefor making my mood become really low and always thinking the worst. The worst part about this whole episode is every time i go to the doctors i simply get dismissed and they don't really take my complaints about my body seriously (or so i presume) i just can't stop thinking of the worst case scenario and it's driving me crazy :(

be honest did the heart thing come after zyzz died?

f0rest
02-03-18, 21:13
No, it all started about 6 months after i was in hospital with a serious infection, recovery seemed good but then i started getting alot of neurological symptoms relating to dizziness off blance, numbness, tingling on the face, eyes and facial muscles felt weird and my sleep got really bad. First i was worrying i was having a stroke or something then it went to rare diseases like mad cow disease to other crazy unlikely neurological conditions, then ofcourse the stuff i listed earlier.