PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms ? Ruining my life scared I have mS

Alex95
02-03-18, 11:18
Hi guys so for 2.5 years I've had 24/7 Derealization. On top of that I've had a In and off feeling of "flu". That's the best way I can describe it ? I'll be walking and all of a sudden feel like really ill and that I have flu. This can last a few months and it's so hard to even move of the sofa. This past few weeks I have had the following -

Waking up with Tremors inside my body like I'm having a fit but my girlfriend can't actually see me shaking.
Constant muscle knots.
Vertigo.
Nausea.
Burning arms and legs on and off.
Feel like my left arm is weak but it's not.
Going deaf in my left ear for 5 seconds .
Feel like I stumble my words and can't get out what I want to say but everyone says I talk fine.

My GP says it's all anxiety , I've had a prior MRI of my brain and spine and was clear. I have seen another neurologist yesterday and he says he thinks it's anxiety but has now sent me for another MRI of my brain and neck.

I feel so so ill every day and have so many neurological symptoms I'm petrified there missing something . Is if possible for anxiety to make you feel so ill ? Even if I'm in a lovely place having a meal I feel so so ill :(

Please please give me some advice it's so hard living with so many symptoms :( is it normal ? :shrug:

Potter86
02-03-18, 14:20
Hello,i have all of them symptoms and more so you are not alone,i have seen numerous gps who all say anxiety,i have an mri scan tomorrow and a neurologist appointment in april.if you have had an mri scan and all came back clear i think its safe to say its anxiety based.good luck