PDA

View Full Version : I don't know?

Keep going
08-07-07, 15:56
After burgulars, floods, got ran over and took to hospital. I though it would'nt get any worse, but just been told today i've got to move out of the house. it's goin to take 6 to 8 months to fix. So that means i'm homeless!! Fan-bloody-tastic.

Well i best laugh about it or i'll cry :weep:

Stuart

mystics
08-07-07, 16:04
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For You Stu.

Brightest Angel Blessings waiting over the rainbow for you my dear
Mystics :flowers:

Lozzie
08-07-07, 16:38
Awww Stu! Sorry to hear about this! I can completely sympathise with you as you know!
Let me know how you get on finding somewhere to live, I hope you find something soon!
Have some hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You know where I am if you need a chat

Take care
Laura xxxx:flowers:

honeybee3939
08-07-07, 16:56
Ohhh poor you Stu , have a hug from me:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Are they giving you temporary accomadation? It must be a terrible time for you hun.:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
08-07-07, 17:11
http://www.janandnoel.com/hugs.gif

Can't believe it, what a state of affairs!

Hope you can get some practical help with some form of accommodation. Surely the local council is on the case??

My heart goes out to you Stu - but I'm full of admiration for the way you're handiling it all :flowers:.

Wish we could do more for you :huh:.

XXX

Piglet
08-07-07, 18:17
Oh mate I'm sorry to hear of all these difficulties.

Where will you move to and will the council be housing you - who meets these costs etc.

So glad you are still able to get onto the forum and we all wish you all the best in a speedy outcome to this unexpected event etc.

Love Piglet :flowers:

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 21:10
Stu,

Can't believe this latest news. Why will it take so long for the repairs? I do hope you can find someone to live with, surely there is. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Laura

Lindalou64
08-07-07, 22:10
IM SO SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NEWS STU, MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS OUR WITH YOU.TAKE CARE OF YASELF........LINDA XXX