PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Possible Stomach Cancer

HeavyMetalHead7
02-03-18, 13:17
Ok hey people of no more panic i was maybe looking for some help. I've Been going crazy lately thinking i have Gastric cancer im 23 years old so i think its kinda rare but im convinced that's whats causing my symptoms. Lately I've been focusing on how quick i get full and worry i suffer from early satiety its a weird story so let me try to explain. I suffer from very severe OCD as well which revolves around intrusive thoughts and constant ruminating/ Googling for hours on end im talking upwards of 13 hours a day googling its bad. So around 2 months ago i started feeling a little bit of less appetite following a bad anxiety spell and couldn't eat as much ( I haven't lost any weight at all yet) Then Suddenly for around 2 weeks i felt better and was eating normally again and it was no prob. Sadly its come back again with me focusing and having severe anxiety every time i eat a meal in others words for the last to weeks i really dont enjoy any food/ Now let me give you an example would someone with early satiety due to stomach cancer be able to eat dinners such as a full steak with potatoes/ 2 Egg Sand witches with Bacon or 25 Pizza rolls , ? Now i know what your thinking i normally eat very healthy but ive kinda been testing myself lately to see how much i can eat till im full. Should i be absolutely full after eating 2 PB and j sandwiches is that normal ? As you can tell im a little bit of a mess and rambling so i will just wait for some advice.

Fishmanpa
02-03-18, 13:30
Respectfully... Those are some extremely skewed behaviors! Are you getting any professional help?

Positive thoughts

HeavyMetalHead7
02-03-18, 15:50
Respectfully... Those are some extremely skewed behaviors! Are you getting any professional help?

Positive thoughts
i have not i think i should though since thew suffering is extreme

WiseMonkey
03-03-18, 00:57

Positive thoughts

I agree with Fishmanpa.

Forget about stomach cancer, this is all about the OCD (and anxiety), get some help for this.

HeavyMetalHead7
04-03-18, 12:47
i know i should seek help but can anxiety cause you to have no desire to eat or drink whatsoever cause the last week i just cant do anything but think i have early satiety and im just forcing myself to eat i dont know im just a total mess even though stomach cancer is rare in 20s i find myself searching for hours and hours about people who have it

Fishmanpa
04-03-18, 13:25
i know i should seek help but can anxiety cause you to have no desire to eat or drink whatsoever cause the last week i just cant do anything but think i have early satiety and im just forcing myself to eat i dont know im just a total mess even though stomach cancer is rare in 20s i find myself searching for hours and hours about people who have it

YES! (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Lack_of_appetite_or_taste_a_tinny_metalli c_or_ammonia_smell_or_taste)

Positive thoughts