PDA

View Full Version : I Did It !!!!

mystics
08-07-07, 16:02
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you all know that today I faced to fears in one go :yesyes:

This morning I woke up full of dread had promised my lovely children I would take them the local music festival, what on earth was I thinking???!!! lol for those of you who dont know I suffered with Anxiety,Panic attacks, agoraphobia and Social Phobia for 19 years, over the last 2 years especially have had a lot of stress which triggered a blip or setback, but thankfully to my wonderful support network of my partner, children, doctor and lastly but by no means least the support of you wonderful guys on here I DID manage to take them to music festival allbeit for a short period of time, I DID IT!!!!!:D :D got in my car drove to the festival and walked through what seemed like hundreds of people :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: , I'm buzzing that much at the moment i'm shaking but this is good adrenalin.

Just wanted to share this all with you and to thank you all for your love and support :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all.

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

honeybee3939
08-07-07, 17:00
Wow Mystics !

WELL DONE YOU!!! :yesyes: :yesyes: you should be so proud of yourself hun, thats a great achievement, and doing it all in one day too makes it even better !!:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

groovygranny
08-07-07, 17:14
That's brilliant Mystic!

http://feblog.typepad.com/fenewsforum/images/well_done.jpg to you!

:flowers:xx

Piglet
08-07-07, 18:06
Mystics well done my friend!! :yesyes:

No pringle eating contests then or spitting rolos etc!!!:shades:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Southern_Belle
08-07-07, 20:39
Hi Mystics,

Great Job! I know how much this must have meant to you and how great that you achieved it.

Laura

kazzie
09-07-07, 20:41
Well done Mystics:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

Lindalou64
09-07-07, 23:41
thats great mystic,what a good feeling isnt it just to finally do it....keep up the good work.wish ya the best.........linda xx

Paddington
10-07-07, 11:42
OH MYSTIC..WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS..I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU:hugs: :hugs: WHAT A HUGE BREAKTHRU FOR YOU ..ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :D LOVE PADDIE.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mystics
10-07-07, 16:09
Thank you all so much for your support :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

A little update (she says tongue in cheek still very worried that this will backfire on me in a big way and leave me with another setback) Yesterday Monday was absoloutely shattered after yesterdays adventures!!!lol

Last night last minute sort of half an hour beforehand my youngest son (who is starting Kickboxing tournaments :ohmy: something I really get anxious about thinking about ) decided to drop on me that his Instructor is coming to meet me :sofa: , I dont do strangers!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then to add to the whammy he decided to tell me that his first "fight" is on the 2nd September!!!:shrug: :nonono: :emot-shakehead: . Russ Instructor came over tried explaining to him how anxious I was about all this, but he just wouldnt listen,:mad:

To cut along story short I got through the nightmare of "stranger" invading my safe space and decided to blow the cobwebs away by going for a drive with fraggle, and made it up on to one of our main roads :yesyes: ( anxiety and panic nowhere need as bad as I had anticipated) rather than just around the estate as I had been doing for the last couple of weeks. Came back home grounded myself again and went out again a little further:yesyes: :yesyes:

Feeling alittle wobbly today but am hoping to get 15mins relaxation later and hopefully venture out again :ohmy:

Thank you again all, hey if I can do it we all can do it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:to you all
Brightest Angel Blessings

Piglet
10-07-07, 16:40
This thread makes me smile.:yesyes:

Go for it hun!! :hugs:

Piglet :flowers:

mystics
10-07-07, 16:51
LOL watch out Piglet I'll soon be at the shops buying pringles and rolos!!!!! lol

How are things with you and the baby piglets?

Brightest Blessings and :hugs:

nomorepanic
25-07-07, 20:00
Just caught up with this thread.

Well done you - what lovely news to read :yesyes: :yesyes:

debera
25-07-07, 20:04
well done mystics
luv debera:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: