PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Health-Anxiety-Sad
02-03-18, 16:39
Hi everyone

Im new here and wanted to introduce myself. As my name suggests my biggest anxieties are around my health, constantly obsessing over having a brain tumour mostly. At this point I think I should just get a refereal to a neuroligist and put my mind at ease for once and for all. I used to suffer with chest pain from anxiety but thats gone now- wonder does anyone elses symptoms change with time? This site has helped me so much knowing Im not alone and I have only just joined. Thanks to creators and contributers. We will get through this

venusbluejeans
02-03-18, 16:44
Hiya Health-Anxiety-Sad and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
04-03-18, 13:56
Good morning Health-Anxiety-Sad,

That is an interesting question. I also have health anxieties and my answer is yes. The anxiety can move from one focal point to another. Sometimes mine would focus on my head, or my stomach, and then my heart. But like you said, it's best to have these things checked out. Glad you found the site, there are some great helps here for you.

Stay proactive and question everything, but assume nothing.Best to you Health-Anxiety-Sad on your journey.