PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined

calmmedown
03-03-18, 15:08
Hi, I came across the forum as I've been busy googling my symptoms for the past few weeks and getting increasingly anxious! I've recently seen my GP as I've been waking up with numb fingers, mostly on the left hand, the pinky and ring finger. He told me it was 'just one of those things'. I am also suffering from a burning sensation in my scalp which originally only happened in bed and was at the base of my head. Now it happens in the day and seems to be in other parts of my head too. My blood tests all came back normal but I'm worried that it is something serious. :weep: I hope I can find some reassurance here.

venusbluejeans
03-03-18, 15:14
Hiya calmmedown and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

calmmedown
03-03-18, 15:43
Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure I will find lots of help here and hopefully will be able to contribute in future.:)