PDA

View Full Version : Scared of Dementia

Albert10agui
05-03-18, 02:32
Hello All, I am new to this site. I've been hypochondriac mostly all my life. the last Health scare I had was thinking I had ALS 4 months ago. It seems that everytime I get better in my life is going great something else seems to pop up. For some reason now I tend to pay more attention of the things I say and a little things I forget. As to before I didn't really care. and It all started with last week I was talking to a friend about aspirin. Halfway through the conversation I couldn't remember aspirin I knew what I wanted to say but it just wasn't getting there. It took a few minutes for me to finally remember. And then one of my co-workers the next day I told her that I needed to turn the machines off when in fact it was to turn them on. Now every little thing I say and if I can't remember I freak out. I tend to remember everything after I take a few seconds or a minute to think about it. Can anybody please help! I don't want to lose my job again. Thank you.

WiseMonkey
05-03-18, 06:35
Hi,

There's nothing you can do about this one, so best relax and get on with life. In saying that, regular exercise, healthy food (with treats of course), and keeping your mind active will help :)

Scass
05-03-18, 14:53
Yes please just try and find some ways to relax.
Anxiety makes you forgetful & confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk