PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms

sulmare
09-07-07, 10:17
hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone suffers the same sort of symptons I do, I feel I am going mad...

mostly this occurs when I am in bed at night, I wake up to a feeling of, the best I can describe it is like my whole body is being buzzed like some sort of electric/energy surge... I really find this very worrying and it sends me into all sorts of anxiety/panic as I don't know why it happens... I can be fine, I had a good day yesterday and yet woke up early hours of the morning buzzing as I call it... it really frightens me and I feel as if I am going mad or am the only person in the world feeling like this... I hope to God I am not, but it really is affecting my mental health... feeling not in control of my body, with it seemingly producing any sensations it feels like. It all started years ago with sleep paralysis and now it is just a buzz...

I have other sensations too, but that is the one that worries me most

can anyone relate to it.......please!!!!!! :weep: :weep:

ItWillPass
11-07-07, 01:55
I can totally relate to the buzzing. In fact, I use the same terminology. I am often telling my husband I would feel okay if I would just stop buzzing. I think it has something to with tension. I am not sure. I also had a bout of sleep paralysis once. It was very scary, and I was in a funk for a long time, even after the doctor explained it all to me. Sometimes the buzzing makes me dizzy and nauseous as well. I am not really sure what causes... but it if defn a symptom of anxiety. While it is scary and annoying, be assured that it is not dangerous. When it really bothers me at night, I will get up and walk around a little bit--that sometimes helps.