PDA

View Full Version : Pain under right shoulder blade & back of neck

JimP
09-07-07, 11:29
Am suffering with pain under my right shoulder blade, especially when I breathe in, also am very tight accross my shoulders and back of my neck and getting a lot of headaches.

Anyone know whats wrong??? :shrug:

Am I just really tired and just need to rest???

I am very over weight which probably doesn't help! :blush:

ms.k
09-07-07, 11:47
i get this too sometimes, jim. I think its tension that builds up as a result of anxiety, it usually goes away on its own after a few days. hope it goes soon.
Ms.k

manmoor
09-07-07, 13:03
Hi Jim,

I agree with ms.k I would say it's tension. I get a lot of muscular aches and pains on a daily basis and just wish we could find a way to relax more and quit stressing. xx

jill
10-07-07, 00:31
Hi Jim,

I get this from time to time, mine is due to tention in the muscules.

Now I know for me, resting will not help. I have to do gental excercise to release the tention.

Also I may listen to my relaxation cd, this helps too.

The hardest thing is to get to know your own body, if you feel that weight is an issue, try and do something about it, allthough I know this can be hard. If we feel we are doing something to help ourselves this too can release tention.

You take care, but most of all, be kind to yourself.

LOVE JILLXXX

looking4answers
02-08-07, 09:02
Yep.

Its called being too tired.. being too tense.. being too tired mostly..Thats my usual day.Get some rest and try to relax it will be better..as far as being over weight well not sure but think as long as you try to eat right ,get plenty of rest and try not to stress it will go away .Unfortunately i havent learned any of that so its a daily routine feeling for me lol.. hope you are ok..take care..Michael

Am suffering with pain under my right shoulder blade, especially when I breathe in, also am very tight accross my shoulders and back of my neck and getting a lot of headaches.

Anyone know whats wrong??? :shrug:

Am I just really tired and just need to rest???

I am very over weight which probably doesn't help! :blush: