PDA

View Full Version : Please read concerned??!!!

w0rr13d
05-03-18, 21:58
hi when i lie down i get my heartbeat in my ears, But i get rib pains and chest pains my heart, My was strugling heart the other day like it was being squeezed the sensation was not nice. Its also gets palpitations,The rib pain is all over my rib cage. I also get pain in my back and abdomen all over it but the doctor says its normal when you are an ALCOHOLIC i have drank solid for the past 3 1 bottle of vodka per day so please dont says its because i drink this is new to me oh i have high blood pressure also running at 101 so the doctor says:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

20/03/1987 im 30 should this be happening if i am an alcoholic.

had 2 seizures aswell in last 3 months

Fishmanpa
05-03-18, 22:04
Sorry, but IMO it is because of alcohol abuse. I watched someone I worked with get worse and worse physically until it took his life at 50. You obviously are suffering major health issues already (if seizures aren't enough of a warning sign, I don't know what is!). The body can only take so much abuse before it eventually fails.

I hope you find your way out of your addiction.

Positive thoughts

w0rr13d
05-03-18, 22:24
I am going to local alcohol services in Hackney, Westminister wouldnt have me due to borough reasons

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

i am not happy with that reply any doctors members? latest blood tests came back negative btw:unsure::unsure:

nomorepanic
05-03-18, 23:05
There are no doctors on here just anxiety sufferers. Do you suffer with that?

w0rr13d
06-03-18, 05:21
the doctor said no :shrug:

Missjensen
06-03-18, 12:27
Just because this is a new thing happening does not mean it can’t be caused by you enormous alcohol use, your body is trying the hardest to stay healthy and clean all the bad things out of it, so when you keep on drinking a bottle of vodka every day, your organs is not having a great time and at some point they will stop working. So just because you had no symptoms all the other days you drank does not mean it’s not the cause of it.

My grandma was also an alcoholic and died, her liver gave up and sent her into a coma, her kidneys was ruined and because her body was unable you clean itself she got a severe poisoning.

But you should get a scan or something, because of all the nasty stuff a bottle of vodka a day for 3 yers can cause. But also talk to your doctor about treatment for alcoholic

Bigboyuk
06-03-18, 12:45
Hi 3 years is a long time to drink vodka are you drinking to shut things out in your life that you don't like? I would refer your self to the AA group the use a unique 12 step programme in order to help you recover and the support they offer is excellent too :) Fishmanpa is spot on the body can only take so much then it begins to pack up you certainly don't want that. Take action while you still can ATB

Fishmanpa
06-03-18, 13:00
i am not happy with that reply

I'm sorry you're not happy with my reply but a bottle of vodka a day will have consequences both physically and mentally. I smoked the vast majority of my life. It was the main cause of my heart disease and heart attacks. My Head and Neck cancer was caused by the HPV virus. I'm only speaking from experience.

You're young and have the opportunity to make positive changes to avoid serious future health issues. I hope you take the steps to do so.

I wish you peace and good health.

Positive thoughts

Phuzella
06-03-18, 16:02
My husband was an alcoholic and even he didn't drink a bottle of spirits a day !