PDA

View Full Version : Possible heart affection...please advice!

Scipio
06-03-18, 14:27
It all started before a football match when i had drunk a stronger coffee than usual...while playing i started feeling sick and went to the bench where i noticed my heart furiously beating...it took me around 2 hours to feel well once again...the second incident was a bleeding from the left nostril once again after a stronger coffee...the final incident i had involved a chest pain accompanied by a lot of sweat...i was having my hair cut right then and i started feeling all right only when i went out for fresh air...in the end i noticed that my blood pressure was around 15-16...i started monitoring it and after two weeks it stabilized around 13...meanwhile i made blood analyzes in relation to liver, kidneys and thyroid with good results but i m very afraid that the heart or an artery may be the cause...please help me because recently i entered a disturbing anxiety state...mentioning that i m 19 yrs old

Fishmanpa
06-03-18, 14:28
Sounds like you and coffee don't get along is all.

Positive thoughts

Scipio
06-03-18, 16:08
i don t know what to say having in consideration that coffee itself doesn t have such powerful effects on the heart normaly

Phuzella
06-03-18, 16:11
Sounds like a panic attack when you were having a haircut

Anxiousamyj
06-03-18, 16:22
I agree, it does sound like a panic attack. Caffeine definitely exacerbates this, especially if you were already having adrenaline while playing football. I drank coffee before my last doctor's appointment and my HR was in the 130s. Sounds like a perfect storm of events leading up to panic. You're young and have good blood test results, so sounds like you're physically healthy. Maybe look into some self help for your anxiety, or a good therapist to talk to?