PDA

View Full Version : Heart attack worry...am I overthinking?

candace18
08-03-18, 15:29
Hello,

I’m 26, overweight and am on my second day of my period. Last night I noticed that my chest was a little sore and I had a slight cough. Immediately I’m thinjing it has something to do with my heart. I hopped on my treadmill for like 20 min and got off and wasn’t no too out of breath but my chest was a little sore.

This morning maybe symptoms are:

-woke up every hour for no reason
- cramps that come and go
- I feel shaky, hands were shaking a bit
- my chest is slightly sore and I cough once in a while
- dry mouth

Does this sound more like anxiety or heart issues? I just went to the gyno and they said my heart and breathing was perfect.

Fishmanpa
08-03-18, 15:43
Does this sound more like anxiety or heart issues? I just went to the gyno and they said my heart and breathing was perfect.

There's your answer.

Positive thoughts

candace18
08-03-18, 15:45
I hear you, but couldn’t they miss it? They don’t specialize in heart problems

Elen
08-03-18, 15:46
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1760556#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Fishmanpa
08-03-18, 16:19
I hear you, but couldn’t they miss it? They don’t specialize in heart problems

I've had two heart attacks, bypass, stents and angina...

Since when are:

- woke up every hour for no reason
- dry mouth

Heart attack symptoms? :huh: If they are, that's news to me!

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

FMP

candace18
08-03-18, 16:28
I know I sound crazy :( I’m sorry that you went through that. I looked up symptoms and chest pain was one of them, as well as feeling light headed. For my anxiety, I don’t do anything. My doctor prescribed setraline for me and I’m afraid to take it.

I've had two heart attacks, bypass, stents and angina...

Since when are:

- woke up every hour for no reason
- dry mouth

Heart attack symptoms? :huh: If they are, that's news to me!

What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

FMP