PDA

View Full Version : Worrying with eye/ head pain

honeyp1e
08-03-18, 19:12
I've had this weird eye feeling for weeks now it's like my eyes are crossing over ( both looking at my nose) am obviously not I either wake up with this feeling and a headache across eyebrows an between eyes or if I wake fine then am having a good day then bang this eye feeling comes back and headache :(
I've been docs many times some say sinuses (I've tried all nasal sprays plus my nose feels fine.. then others say migraines but seriously EVERYDAY ?? am ok with lights don't get no auras etc just this weird eye feeling n headache in eyebrows

Does anyone no what it is?? I went docs 2days ago he said stress!! But I don't stress or worry till this feeling starts

honeyp1e
09-03-18, 09:13
Any one xx

chrism3072
10-03-18, 15:56
Hi, I have been having similar problems to you and I am currently having a really bad HA flair up!

Basically for last two weeks I’ve had awful headache above my left eye. Since then my left temple has become so tender and I constantly have a pressure sensation around the area and over the bridge of my nose and behind my eye!

My nose is not blocked at all.

It has almost felt like the left eye is not seeing as well as the right eye. I have seen my optom and all is fine.

I have been trying to ignore it and put it down to HA.

Then today, I’m came across an article of a poor young lad who had similar symptoms to mine which was misdiagnosed as hay fever and ended up being diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. That poor boy and his family! I desperately hope he is ok.

This has made my HA spike massively and I have of course convinces myself I have the same thing! Isn’t this just the way HA works!

I’m going to see my GP tomorrow and ask to be referrrd for a scan.

When this comes back fine, I am going to try and use this as a lesson that HA causes so many problems and I am going to ask to be referred to someone for help with my HA. It is really spoiling my life at the moment.

HA is tough isn’t it

honeyp1e
13-03-18, 14:27
Hi, I have been having similar problems to you and I am currently having a really bad HA flair up!

Basically for last two weeks I’ve had awful headache above my left eye. Since then my left temple has become so tender and I constantly have a pressure sensation around the area and over the bridge of my nose and behind my eye!

My nose is not blocked at all.

It has almost felt like the left eye is not seeing as well as the right eye. I have seen my optom and all is fine.

I have been trying to ignore it and put it down to HA.

Then today, I’m came across an article of a poor young lad who had similar symptoms to mine which was misdiagnosed as hay fever and ended up being diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. That poor boy and his family! I desperately hope he is ok.

This has made my HA spike massively and I have of course convinces myself I have the same thing! Isn’t this just the way HA works!

I’m going to see my GP tomorrow and ask to be referrrd for a scan.

When this comes back fine, I am going to try and use this as a lesson that HA causes so many problems and I am going to ask to be referred to someone for help with my HA. It is really spoiling my life at the moment.

HA is tough isn’t it

Thanks for the reply. My HA is the same drives me mad.. but after all tests at the eye clinic the other day my feeling has settled to what it was.. she tested all my muscles etc and all ok (weird) she was so nice and said it could all just be tension (am always tensed up) it's just a shame we have to suffer so so much x