PDA

View Full Version : Feel ill most of the time

milly54
10-03-18, 15:13
Hi, Ive been a member here for over 10 years and always have similar symptoms. I feel 'weak' down one side and convinced I have some unusual illness . I know writing it down sounds silly. I often feel tingles in my left shoulder and side of my neck and in my left leg. I feel I am going to pass out and feel absolutely dreadful.
I had thyroid cancer 25 years ago and breast cancer 4 years ago. My Doctors tell me I am fine and although had breast cancer only 5 years ago these weird symptoms have been ongoing for nearly 20 years.
I have seen about 4 neurologists, the most recent was 6 months ago. I have had heart scans, ECG, brain and spine MRI and CT. I have had brain scans to ensure the breast cancer has not recurred there ( which it can ) and they are fine
I often feel I am about to die and need to get home where I feel safer but can still feel ill at home.
I have much to live for, but my lovely partner died suddenly 5 years ago so nobody to tell y fears to in the evenings or weekends.
I just wanted to reach out to people who will understand and to get some support