PDA

View Full Version : Seeing the neurologist today, anxiety has come back

breeze25
10-07-07, 06:47
Suffered from dizzy heads and panic attacks and at one stage managed to convince myself that I had a brain tumour, as was getting headaches and weird sensations in the head. I have my appointment today and for the past few weeks I have manged to sort myself out a little and try to relax, but now this appointment is so near I feel really awful, I just think I will go and they will want to do a scan and this nightmare will go on for weeks/months.

hunny
10-07-07, 09:34
Hi

Just wanted to wish you all the best for today
I know exactly how you are feeling having had a CT scan last week

Im sure you will be absolutely fine

Try to focus on the here and now and not too far ahead in time , this will help stop the anxiety running away with itself
Let us know how you get on if you can
Sending you supportive ((((hugs))))

Hunny x

angiebaby
10-07-07, 11:54
I know exactly what you are going through, having been through all this myself recently. Your appointment will go fine, as mine did, and they may want you to have a scan, i had two. And i had my results last week and they were clear. I have extreme dizziness and falling over and they came back ok so i am sure that you will be alright. But i know how this is making you feel and the anxiety you must be feeling. I put myself through torture building up to all of my appointments and my tests and i was absolutly fine and when i think back i was silly to get myself so wound up like that for nothing. But i couldn't help it. So if you need to chat about anything to do with this then please be my guest, i would be happy to go through all of this with you. Take care and let me know how you go on. All the best with it.xx

honeybee3939
10-07-07, 19:26
Hi Mev

Hope your appointment went well today hun, let us know how things went.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lissy43
10-07-07, 20:13
Hope it went well today.

breeze25
11-07-07, 08:09
Thanks for all your messages, it went very well, he doesn't even think I need a scan, he thinks I have a pulled muscle in my neck.

Lissy43
11-07-07, 21:48
Great news:-)