PDA

View Full Version : Not sure I can take any more of this

katyfitz
10-03-18, 16:22
So lots of you who read posts on here will know I wrote a lot. I just always feel at my wits end and not sure what to do. I’ve got ibs (or so I’m told) and now have constipation rather than diarreah which I have suffered a good while . It hurts when I try to poo (sorry tmi) like I’m ripping something and straight away I panic. I’ve had a sore throat and cold this week and I’ve beenclstantly feeling for lymph nodes being swollen as that would show a bad infection going on. Also today I’ve woken up with what feels like stitches on my sides and I’m wondering if it’s the start of something. I can never just be relaxed. I’m due to fly to Ireland tomorrow and I keep wondering if I’ll be able to get on that plane? Will I end up in hospital tonight with these pains. It’s crazy! My mind is in complete overdrive and not one minute of the day goes by when I don’t think about my health.

jrcoleman
11-03-18, 01:22
Sounds like your anxious about the trip. I get constipated when I go into high gear. Just remember that eventually it will clear itself and aim to eat foods that won't contribute to the constipation. I get stitches also, especially when I am constipated but still have internal gas going on. You can do this. You got this. Wait another day and see what comes of it. More than likely you will find, this too shall pass.

rainbow
11-03-18, 11:46
Hi, sorry to see you're still struggling with this. I have been obsessed with my bowel movements for tha last year and a half and i'm tired of it all.

I've been more on the constipated side this week but I really don't drink enough and i've been eating less too due to high anxiety. Do you have ibs? How old are you?