PDA

View Full Version : I don’t know if this belongs, here, but help!

Anxiousamyj
10-03-18, 21:50
I am currently on a flight for a vacation with my family from Indy to Florida. The captain warned us that it might be a “rough ride”! I’m freaking out, though it hasn’t been too awful yet. I’m medicated on Klonopin, but still feeling like I might lose my mind. Any help would be appreciated!

ServerError
10-03-18, 22:41
Think of it like being on a bus ride and being told by the driver it might be s bumpy ride. You'd be uncomfortable, but you probably wouldn't worry about. "Bumpy" air is something pilots are trained for and planes are built for. You'll be fine. Keep your seatbelt fastened while seated, though.

WiredIncorrectly
10-03-18, 22:43
He's just letting you know things might get a little bumpy :) All is good.

Anxiousamyj
10-03-18, 22:47
Thanks for he replies! I’m about 15 minutes from my destination and it’s bumpier than ever, but I can do this! Breathing deeply...

roseanxiety
11-03-18, 12:10
Boy, i can relate to this! I am very afraid to fly and when i hear that from a pilot i get so scared. Someone once told me to compare it to riding in a small boat across the wakes of other boats. Not dangerous, just bumpy. I try to keep that thought in my mind when going through turbulence .

Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk