PDA

View Full Version : Why am I like this?

MartinoCGY34
11-03-18, 19:41
It is impossible for me to get out of the MS loophole as symptoms are still persisting on and off. I was just on facebook and I came across and add saying that 1 out of 340 people in Canada will have MS. Well, I live in Canada and that just triggered me even more now. Can anyone tell me some of the more crazier anxiety symptoms you've had? My most weird symptom is the feeling of water on my forehead or a drip of water hitting my head. It has been going on for a month. I was fine until I noticed a lump on my chest and ever since that day symptoms have been popping up and my worrying has gone to a whole new level. I am a 22 year old male, that has had 3 neurological exams, eye test, and an MRI without contrast and nothing showed anything

cattia
11-03-18, 20:18
When I was going through my MS fear a number of years ago I started getting the feeling of water dripping on my leg. It was so real that the first time it happened I thought there must be a leak coming from the roof of my car! It always happened in the same spot on my leg at first then I started to get it in other places too. Given that you have had so many clear tests, it would be pretty much unheard of for you to have MS. You've probably been googling it which is why the ads pop up on your facebook, that is one the cruel things about HA and intelligent advertising!

MartinoCGY34
12-03-18, 02:48
When I was going through my MS fear a number of years ago I started getting the feeling of water dripping on my leg. It was so real that the first time it happened I thought there must be a leak coming from the roof of my car! It always happened in the same spot on my leg at first then I started to get it in other places too. Given that you have had so many clear tests, it would be pretty much unheard of for you to have MS. You've probably been googling it which is why the ads pop up on your facebook, that is one the cruel things about HA and intelligent advertising!

How long did it take to go away? Every second of the day I wait for this symptom to come and it always does. It seems like I am always thinking about my health every hour of the day. It is so annoying

Deltazv1
25-03-18, 08:02
I've had that that cold water sensation. It took about 4 months to go alway. My craziest symptom was twitching and flashing lights when trying to sleep. If you google cold water sensation an anxiety page is the first result. Link http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/skin-feels-cold-wet.shtml

cattia
25-03-18, 09:25
Wow, I've also been getting the flashing lights when trying to sleep, like a camera flash going off. What is that about?
The water on the leg feeling persisted for a good few months and probably only went when I replaced it with something else!

Deltazv1
25-03-18, 19:37
Wow, I've also been getting the flashing lights when trying to sleep, like a camera flash going off. What is that about?
The water on the leg feeling persisted for a good few months and probably only went when I replaced it with something else!
your brain floats in a special fluid in your skull called "cerebrospinal fluid". the pressure of this fluid increases when you lie down. this fluid now compresses or pushes on your optic nerve making it fire randomly. this increases when you have higher blood pressure or when your neck muscles are tensed from anxiety. Did you have muscle twitching too?

cattia
27-03-18, 16:09
Yes, I had terrible muscle twitching for ages, mostly in my legs. It was horrible and I'm convinced it was linked to anxiety.