PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Sampowell542
11-03-18, 20:07
All week I’ve suffered from some type of headache. Different places. Sometimes behind one eye, someone’s around my forehead, sometimes my entire head. I never get headaches so feel like it’s something bad. The fact that it’s not constantly there is a good sign right? I’ve been under a lot of stress at work this week so could it all just be that. Just worry over the stupidest of things!

unsure_about_this
11-03-18, 20:56
Hi

Not a GP myself but had an eye test recently, if you wear glasses you may be due a new pair or could need glasses. If you are worried see your GP

lior
11-03-18, 22:29
I get headaches a lot too... it means I'm tired or stressed or dehydrated.
Drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, and enough alone time resting, normally sorts me out.

Hope you aren't in too much pain.

Sampowell542
11-03-18, 22:35
The headaches aren’t too painful, it’s just there. I think I’m just generally over reacting. The joys of all of this

adventurine
12-03-18, 13:13
Heya, hope this helps.

I was having out of the blue mega headaches that felt like someone was driving a nail into my head for about a week, very unpleasant. Never had these types before, was sent to A&E where they rushed me into a CT scan.

Everything was fine. It seems like I've randomly developed what they call ice pick head aches which are more common in males than females.

I hope this makes you feel better about your situation! :) Sometimes bodies just need to have a moan I guess!

Sampowell542
04-04-18, 09:26
I feel better in myself but I’m still getting daily headaches. Sometimes it feels like tension but then other times it’s behind one eye. I’m getting so tired of it now. From the moment I get up I’m thinking “Have I got a headache” and surprise there is. It comes and goes throughout the day. Will the constant worrying make it worse? Could I literally be causing these headaches from constantly thinking I have one? I’m st my wits end. All I can think about is a brain tumour. And it’s driving me up the wall.

anom
04-04-18, 13:02
I'm kinda hoping its stress/anxiety related because I've had..in some shape or form a light headache over my entire head for about 2 weeks now, its never "bad" its just there and slightly annoying.

I wish I could stop developing issues that reinforce my belief that I have cancer!

Polar Bear
04-04-18, 16:30
I've been struggling with headaches (past few months and most days for lot of the day). Getting various things checked out at the moment but one other thing I've done is go to see a physio. My shoulders and neck always feel tight. He worked on these and my back. Lots of tightness. The left side of my neck was really tight and he was having trouble manipulating it. Has given me some exercise to do and going back to see him next week.

This has helped as I think this tension in neck, shoulders and back have contributed (at least) to the headaches.

Maybe this is another avenue for you to explore.

Sampowell542
04-04-18, 18:13
It’s extremely exhausting isn’t it. From the moment I get up I think of it. I’ve managed to book in my doctors on Monday morning to talk to them. Let’s see how that goes. I believe this is all stress tbh. It comes and goes throughout the day and I don’t really have it when I’m not thinking of it. Or I’m thinking my sinus infection is back because o have been a little run down this week. Booking myself a massage next week to relief some tension.